MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

Ok y’all need to stop saying the blonde is back!!! The blonde didn’t go anywhere!!!! Whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

We have to remember these shots could be taken anywhere. Maybe she's trying to throw us off the scent 

You're right, but she's hot with this look 🙂

Just now, systemvalues said:

You're right, but she's hot with this look 🙂

Yes. And I noticed new rings. I was seeing the hands now say magic. Instead of MDNA

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Yes. And I noticed new rings. I was seeing the hands now say magic. Instead of MDNA

Good sight 😉

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

.....So she’s tagged Isamaya Ffrench in this image. Could this be the album shoot. Looks like London.

Wow! What did I miss all day? Just gorgeous!!

16 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I love her heart of the ocean Titanic necklace. I bet Leo gave it to her :inlove: 

I was just thinking the same. I want one really bad. ☝️ 👠👒

3 hours ago, luluthecat said:

.....So she’s tagged Isamaya Ffrench in this image. Could this be the album shoot. Looks like London.

Looks like a blonde wig, with black hair underneath. 🤔

8 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I'm always disappointed when we get to Saturday as I know we're another week away by before a single will drop unless her idiot team launch it on a Wednesday or something and muck up the release again!

why on earth she would drop anynext  week? its still months away

5 hours ago, luluthecat said:

its gonna be a country album

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I was just thinking the same. I want one really bad. ☝️ 👠👒

Same! I need to just go ahead and get one! 

5 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Sorry Ricardo Tisci but those are some ugly ass trousers...can’t say I get all the love for his Burberry take over. 

Could it be M making the choice of the items used from the vast Burberry selection?  I hope not. She is paying premium for all these resources to come up with new fresh looks for her. :)

The top looks to me as the same sleeves stile she has been using since Give it to Me video.  Also, the hat from yesterday's pic (with black hair at the dinning room table) looks to me to have the same look as the one from same video. Now, the cowboy hat in today's pic is so Music video. So, so far, I am not convinced we are getting a new M reinvention, but more of a compilation/revisiting of some looks from the last 20 years, but nothing new from what we use to call in the past a Madonna reinvention.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Could it be M making the choice of the items used from the vast Burberry selection?  I hope not. She is paying premium for all these resources to come up with new fresh looks for her. 🙂

The top looks to me as the same sleeves stile she has been using since Give it to Me video.  Also, the hat from yesterday's pic (with black hair at the dinning room table) looks to me to have the same look as the one from same video. Now, the cowboy hat in today's pic is so Music video. So, so far, I am not convinced we are getting a new M reinvention, but more of a compilation/revisiting of some looks from the last 20 years, but nothing new from what we use to call in the past a Madonna reinvention.

oh.

32 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yep, it looks like one and she’s using it to misguide us.

It’s not normal to have black hair like she has just above the right ear.

ridicilous, she has two wigs and grey roots

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Could it be M making the choice of the items used from the vast Burberry selection?  I hope not. She is paying premium for all these resources to come up with new fresh looks for her. 🙂

Oh.