MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

2 hours ago, Showdown said:

Gaga is the curator this year and the theme is camp 😕

I thought you were joking so I googled it and...it’s true. WTF!

Madonna was the highlight last year anyway so it’s fine if she stays away this year and returns in 2020 with a fabulous look.

9 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Madonna was the nightlight last year anyway so it’s fine if she stays away this year and returns in 2020 with a fabulous look.

Agreed! May will be so full of life for us that the gunt can keep her Met gala camp thing.

12 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Madonna was the nightlight last year anyway so it’s fine if she stays away this year and returns in 2020 with a fabulous look.

what makes you think shes staying away lol 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

Lol..exactly 😉

madonna-gaga-met-gala-after-party.jpg

I remember this picture..look how she opens her legs to gain space..nice try  lol

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

Gaga is the curator this year and the theme is camp 😕

It's Gaga and Harry Styles.

Given Slob was not welcome the last couple of years at the MET after making an arse of herself, it makes you wonder what strings were pulled to get her this gig.

Still, new music is coming so we can ignore the Gunt and bask in some beautiful new songs.

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Why is Gags so ugly! Omg 

M was  so magnanimous to sit with her and look at her body language? she wanted to put M in the corner.. lol nobody puts M in the corner or in a small spot 🙂

21 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Given Slob was not welcome the last couple of years at the MET after making an arse of herself, it makes you wonder what strings were pulled to get her this gig.

image.png

or daddys Mafia friends.

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

Nothing, maybe I didn’t word it correctly but what I meant to say is that it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if she skips the Met Gala this year. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

It's Gaga and Harry Styles.

Still, new music is coming so we can ignore the Gunt and bask in some beautiful new songs.

Didn't they announce the hosts ages ago? They probably thought she would have won all the awards by now and be relevant, instead of the flop she is.

Would be great if M turned up as Harry's date, grab all the headlines.

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I bet she’d still turn up and be vampier than ever with a whole circus elephant entrance! 

I hope she does and creates a look like no other! MAGIC!!!

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Didn't they announce the hosts ages ago? They probably thought she would have won all the awards by now and be relevant, instead of the flop she is.

Would be great if M turned up as Harry's date, grab all the headlines.

Yes it was months ago they announced it.

And the camp theme sounds trashy.

If M goes I hope she delivers her usual classy take on the theme with a Portuguese twist.

Just get us some new music!!!

Can someone tell me what Eurovision is? I'm thinking it's like a talent contest reality tv like American Idol? Also, is it in israel? Do celebrities usually perform at eurovision?

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Can someone tell me what Eurovision is? I'm thinking it's like a talent contest reality tv like American Idol? Also, is it in israel? Do celebrities usually perform at eurovision?

Look it up 

We also have to watch for newbies coming in here to derail everything. so let's stick to the album and new stuff shall we.

it's nice that everything seems to be falling into place. i hope we get an appearance before everything - say presenter at grammys or oscars