MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

Very cool and I agree about the MM reference and I’m ALL here for it! Can you imagine M goes dark scary+Lisbon influence+magic theme+gypsy girl?!! 

YES! I am all in. I bet she is working with the same girl that did the Katy Perry cover... this mask is soo her.  Magic coming out of M's mouth!!!

15 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is actually the fans that police everybody here and complain if we are not raving 100 % about everything that are the problem.  People getting accused of not being fans  ( despite loving virtually everything Madonna does )  or losing their minds.  

Nobody says the mask is not a mask,  we are saying that a filter was used on the photo. 

uhm, someone did say it wasn't a mask: LOL  

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 3.35.47 PM.png

I wonder if other celebrities have fanbases that are this critical?????  Especially 37 years in????  If M wears grills to a child's soccer game or uses a phone filter, she is lambasted and people seem to conveniently ignore that this is the same person that brought us 13 stellar albums (14 if you count Breathless), more than 80 official singles, many of them pbeyond legendary, and 10 absolutely insane tours that set the standard for the entire industry.  If Madonna wants to play with camera filters, wear grills, gain or lose weight, or has a bad hair or wig day.... I am so cool with it.  Really I am.  M has given us a lot.  Long live the Queen.

18 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

uhm, someone did say it wasn't a mask: LOL  

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 3.35.47 PM.png

Well it’s not a mask to be worn. She’s not testing to see what a mess looks like. It’s a plastic guard that you cut out a hole for the lips, that lets you spray colour etc over the lips, and then you take the mask away so it’s just the lips that have been covered. 

3 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I wonder if other celebrities have fanbases that are this critical?????  Especially 37 years in????  If M wears grills to a child's soccer game or uses a phone filter, she is lambasted and people seem to conveniently ignore that this is the same person that brought us 13 stellar albums (14 if you count Breathless), more than 80 official singles, many of them pbeyond legendary, and 10 absolutely insane tours that set the standard for the entire industry.  If Madonna wants to play with camera filters, wear grills, gain or lose weight, or has a bad hair or wig day.... I am so cool with it.  Really I am.  M has given us a lot.  Long live the Queen.

Indeeeeeed👰

8 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

17 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Don't be so dramatic. The people that commented on the photo were not even that critical. 

Some people on this forum jump down the throats of anybody who says anything remotely questioning. We might as well all either rave about everything like Trumpsters or little Monsters or not say anything at all. 

Not liking a filter is not a hanging offence. I am well aware of how legendary Madonna is and regularly say it. So does  @Genevieve Vavance. - easily one of the biggest Madonna fans around. 

16 minutes ago, Paul said:

Well it’s not a mask to be worn. She’s not testing to see what a mess looks like. It’s a plastic guard that you cut out a hole for the lips, that lets you spray colour etc over the lips, and then you take the mask away so it’s just the lips that have been covered. 

Just what i thought

25 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Dramatic much?

Are (some of) you even aware of the meaning of the word forum?

Let people have their opinion. Madonna is allowed to do and say what she wants and so are we. Nobody' opinion is gospel, just an exchange of points of view/information. Jesus Christ...

26 minutes ago, Paul said:

Makes sense!

50 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Right on! Adding: I've never understood the negativity when we haven't seen the final product yet? Oh well. 

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Maybe Madonna has the best fan base because we are critical, we have taste and do not follow blindly while having the utmost respect for her incredible talent

Love the make up on the mask, it's very Leigh Bowery ! 

Also love that she's dropped the MDNA/Rebel Heart glamour for this album and is being more artistic and dark.

May can't come soon enough.

14 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Love the make up on the mask, it's very Leigh Bowery

Also love that she's dropped the MDNA/Rebel Heart glamour for this album and is being more artistic and dark.

exactly my thoughts 🙂

maybe she will serve TOAC beta 2.0 look 

4 minutes ago, Isaac said:

exactly my thoughts 🙂

maybe she will serve TOAC beta 2.0 look 

As rusty as it was, when she started doing tears of a clown and her stand up stuff I knew the creativity was back

Madonna's problem is she's Madonna. She wants to be able to be experimental but also happens to me the biggest star in the world so it's hard. 

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

She wants to be able to be experimental but also happens to me the biggest star in the world so it's hard. 

That never stopped her in the past when she had everything to lose.

1 hour ago, Rock said:

Dramatic much?

Let people have their opinion. Madonna is allowed to do and say what she wants and so are we. Nobody' opinion is gospel, just an exchange of points of view/information. Jesus Christ...

So....it is indeed a forum. So he’s allowed to be critical to “anything” he likes too. 

47 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Love the make up on the mask, it's very Leigh Bowery ! 

I had to google it and ... umm, I see what you mean but I hope they scale it down a little :lol:

2 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I wonder what M thinks of her blind fans ? 

1 hour ago, Rock said:

Dramatic much?

Thank you @Rock !