MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

2 hours ago, Deseo said:

Rebel Heart is the only post 1990 Madonna album I never cared about. 

Its really hard  for me to imagine a Madonna fan wouldn't  care about Devil Pray, Hold Tight, JOA, WAOM, RH. I know everyone has an opinion, but I always thought those are among her best, especially Devil Pray.

10 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I liked MDNA way more than Rebel Heart. Sorry I’m not sorry. 

MDNA was half totally amazing songs and half - one of her worst. Really strange, but of course I love it :). Its very divisive.

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

What was her worse????? 

Superstar is one of her worst in my view. Really hate it. GMAYL - yuk. I really dislike Gang Bang. Monotonous, long, its just: no. I Fucked Up is a big fuck up. B-Day Song" (featuring M.I.A.) and "Best Friend" are also one of her worst. But I adore all else on that album. The rest are among her best.

Her three most divisive albums are American Life, Hard Candy and MDNA. Some people ADORE those albums and others are just "meh". Sometimes I think it is impossible to meet anybody who has exactly the same feelings regarding those three albums :lol: Those who love AL and MDNA hate HC. Those who love HC And MDNA hate AL, etc, etc. 

5 minutes ago, elijah said:

Superstar is one of her worst in my view. Really hate it. GMAYL - yuk. I really dislike Gang Bang. Monotonous, long, its just: no. I Fucked Up is a big fuck up. B-Day Song" (featuring M.I.A.) and "Best Friend" are also one of her worst. But I adore all else on that album. The rest are among her best.

We're not friends anymore

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Her three most divisive albums are American Life, Hard Candy and MDNA. Some people ADORE those albums and others are just "meh". Sometimes I think it is impossible to meet anybody who has exactly the same feelings regarding those three albums :lol: Those who love AL and MDNA hate HC. Those who love HC And MDNA hate AL, etc, etc. 

I like all of them but I think American Life is the best and MDNA is the worst.

35 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I liked MDNA way more than Rebel Heart. Sorry I’m not sorry. 

Truthfully, I like them both. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Replace HC and MDNA with Erotica.

Most GB love HC and MDNA, but Erotica is her lowest loved 

2 hours ago, elijah said:

MDNA was half totally amazing songs and half - one of her worst. Really strange, but of course I love it :). Its very divisive.

MDNA wasn't 50% bad.  Come on now.  I do not think that any of Madonna's record are any where near that threshold.  Look at the MDNA tracklist again and then look at other pop icons latest work.  Better yet, listen to the album in full.  The single choices were questionable, (given the fantastic material that was overlooked) but they were all better than Cardi B's Money or Ariana Grande's 7 rings.  

7 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

MDNA wasn't 50% bad.  Come on now.  I do not think that any of Madonna's record are any where near that threshold.  Look at the MDNA tracklist again and then look at other pop icons latest work.  Better yet, listen to the album in full.  The single choices were questionable, (given the fantastic material that was overlooked) but they were all better than Cardi B's Money or Ariana Grande's 7 rings.  

The singles were uninspiring

but GMAYL was kinda refreshing, other 2, no.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Its really hard  for me to imagine a Madonna fan wouldn't  care about Devil Pray, Hold Tight, JOA, WAOM, RH. I know everyone has an opinion, but I always thought those are among her best, especially Devil Pray.

I agree. I love LOVE those songs! 

3 hours ago, elijah said:

I second that motion.