MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

8 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Could it be an instrumental or demo of a new song? It does have a certain jazzy vibe.

Song is called Tequila, by Ehrling.

I was getting a little bored, thank god she posted yet another wonderful video of the twins singing and dancing, it's just what I wanted! Yaaas Queen!

8 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Could it be an instrumental or demo of a new song? It does have a certain jazzy vibe.

Plz don’t post kids post there we’ already loosing our patience.  WHY SHE WONT SHARE ANY INFO ABOUT NEW ALBUM

38 minutes ago, Andra said:

I was getting a little bored, thank god she posted yet another wonderful video of the twins singing and dancing, it's just what I wanted! Yaaas Queen!

😂😂😂😂😂😊

32 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Nothing relevant, just that they share the news that they will be part of her new album.

The video of the twins is in NYC right? And she was in Lisbon last Sunday with David so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Saved on her phone and she posted now 

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

Plz don’t post kids post there we’ already loosing our patience.  WHY SHE WONT SHARE ANY INFO ABOUT NEW ALBUM

because we all illegally downloaded rebel heart and moaned about her lateness during rebel heart tour 

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

theyre in training for her concerts ...mambo got to save money hiring dancers ..

42 minutes ago, peppermint said:

All good if she wants to post a video with the twins dancing...I mean who wants conrete news about anything right?

AubreyPlazaNo.gif

Your graphics kill me 😂😂

I have to admit though that I love videos of the twins dancing. It amazes me how young they are and how they can keep so interested and focused on a routine and all the beats. And do it well too.  One twin (the one on the left)is more showier though and more of a natural like Madonna. 

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Your graphics kill me 😂😂

I have to admit though that I love videos of the twins dancing. It amazes me how young they are and how they can keep so interested and focused on a routine and all the beats. And do it well too.  One twin (the one on the left)is more showier though and more of a natural like Madonna. 

I dont mind the twins but i just wish she would mix it up a bit ...i mean would it kill her to sing dear jessie with her guitar ...no ...or anything music wise ..the reaction she got from posting the music performance should make her want to do it more but no we will just get a selfie lol she should be posting clips of her performing and showing how great she is but she doesnt do that ...

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Your graphics kill me 😂😂

They are indeed adorable and incredibly sharp , no question, but this is a crucial point in the Madonna news timeline now where my heart skips a beat anytime she posts something. So needless to say, when I see the twins putting on a living room show for us to see,  it is underwhelming not to say annoying lol!!

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

I dont mind the twins but i just wish she would mix it up a bit ...i mean would it kill her to sing dear jessie with her guitar ...no ...or anything music wise ..the reaction she got from posting the music performance should make her want to do it more but no we will just get a selfie lol she should be posting clips of her performing and showing how great she is but she doesnt do that ...

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

They are indeed adorable and incredibly sharp , no question, but this is a crucial point in the Madonna news timeline now where my heart skips a beat anytime she posts something. So needless to say, when I see the twins putting on a living room show for us to see,  it is underwhelming not to say annoying lol!!

Totally understandable. I'm wanting new album teasers too. I'd love a new dark hair photo too from the video shoot. 🤐👒🙏

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Totally understandable. I'm wanting new album teasers too. I'd love a new dark hair photo too from the video shoot. 🤐👒🙏

Same. I’d love like a 3 second clip of the video being edited with a bit of the audio to tide us over. 

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Same. I’d love like a 3 second clip of the video being edited with a bit of the audio to tide us over. 

This!! 👒👒🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃

32 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This!! 👒👒🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃

We’d loop it for two weeks, a remixer will create a mega mix with the 3-second clip, someone will make a music video featuring MDNA skin ads and I’d be happy until something drops! 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Mensch said:

We’d loop it for two weeks, a remixer will create a mega mix with the 3-second clip, someone will make a music video featuring MDNA skin ads and I’d be happy until something drops! 😂😂😂

Sounds like Christmas to me! Bring it on Madonna! 💃🕺🏼🙏🙏🌷🌹🌹💐🌺💕👍👍🐕❤️❤️

5 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

You know when you have one of those friends on Facebook that just posts updates on their kids that nobody is interested in. Please Madonna, don’t be that person. 

Exactly, this is getting really annoying 

8 hours ago, Andra said:

:rotfl: They don't sing though - they shout !   They are always shouting.  

Guest ditaluver
7 hours ago, trickyricky said:

...i mean would it kill her to sing dear jessie with her guitar ...no ...or anything music wise .

Oh wouldn't that be nice!!!!