MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

Finally some concrete news i guess.  Lol

She took and posted that image when she was still in London on a friday. She filmed that video in London a few days later on monday, so the preshoot might indicate her trying out wigs and looks a few days before the video shoot. The new shot she posted today... is that from the same set-up. Is it for a new photoshoot? A new video shoot? What the hell is going on?!? We know she's a real tease, so she'll probably post more soon!

She tagged visionaaron in her latest instagram post, and he responded that he loved making this make-up for her. It looks very "magical" Now go figure it it's for a photoshoot?...video?.....#soon

11 minutes ago, TXIII said:

That’s a mask right? It kinda reminds me of Marilyn Manson and I’m all here for it! 

Very cool and I agree about the MM reference and I’m ALL here for it! Can you imagine M goes dark scary+Lisbon influence+magic theme+gypsy girl?!! 

1 hour ago, TXIII said:

That’s a mask right? It kinda reminds me of Marilyn Manson and I’m all here for it! 

It´s not a mask, Its´s the app filter plus the plastic they use for printing the stars and some colors on the lips

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Very cool and I agree about the MM reference and I’m ALL here for it! Can you imagine M goes dark scary+Lisbon influence+magic theme+gypsy girl?!! 

Really would love this,  :inlove:

11 minutes ago, runa said:

Really would love this,  :inlove:

I’m actually hoping that even with a new look reinvention and all that, that there’s an element that really surprises us...something shocking but more in the realm of stylistically shocking. I’m hoping for some sexy magical video that maybe more of a 🎞 narrative with the song...

god im just praying for a visual album. I wish that would really happen and she could express the “magic” theme in so many ways!!! 

6 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

one thing for sure, creativity is not lacking here

OurMother s schooled us .... we are not a cheap fanbase obsessed with litteralism

12 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

one thing for sure, creativity is not lacking here

It def feels different from the last two eras...where, yes she looked beautiful and had looks but then the videos were a bit lacking (I personally felt that even when GGW and GMAYL, L4L were sexy and fun, they were one dimensional, as well as TUTR feeling pretty amateur albeit nice to see her out with fans...) 

this looks like a vastly different direction (from the video preview, brunette wigs and now this mask!!!) idk I’m excited! 

I'm excited. I always learned something from eras. But MDNA and RH was just pop for me. Nothing really to explore.

But im looking forward to exploring the genres she is using this time 

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm excited. I always learned something from eras. But MDNA and RH was just pop for me. Nothing really to explore.

But im looking forward to exploring the genres she is using this time 

i so agree with this. less froth and more substance hopefully. 

9 hours ago, Suedey said:

But we’ve all heard much more than that 

she gave us Beautiful Game at Met Gala and of course Champagne Rose which is the 58th best Madonna song of all time 

Get inside your vein, ooh
Intoxicate your brain, ooh

How could I forgot this 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

😂

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

She tagged visionaaron in her latest instagram post, and he responded that he loved making this make-up for her. It looks very "magical" Now go figure it it's for a photoshoot?...video?.....#soon

According to Madonna pre Rebel heart era. It must be a quote from lyrics of something 

2 hours ago, peppermint said:

Looks vey amateurish make up as the mouth and lips have no definition- like it is smudged and just caked on. Like a child did it.  Maybe just the photo gave that effect. Love the idea though so can see it getting better. 

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

The photo got that damn filter she use all the time that flat every surface possible. So maybe it’s because of that 

Yes,  could be.  It has that plastic shiny look around the mouth like the first photo of the dark wig had.  

I really hate that filter.  Reminds me of Laura Palmer in Twin peaks - wrapped in plastic :nervous:

i hope she's not relying soley on eurovision like she did with the superbowel for promo

where can she promote in June!? is summer a good time to release. then tour this fall? rushed.

3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  could be.  It has that plastic shiny look around the mouth like the first photo of the dark wig had.  

I really hate that filter.  Reminds me of Laura Palmer in Twin peaks - wrapped in plastic :nervous:

It is clearly a mask, check it close up