MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

Yes, looks like it. I had the feeling MTribe was right considering their track record of reliable news...

But thanks to info from @Mensch, it's possible we will get an announcement this month with some first details re/ the new album or single...That will hopefully make the wait more bearable :thumbsup: 

Having said that, I really like the idea of a May / June release (except for the fact that M fooled us once again with her #soon thing). Early summer will be the best time to get into new M music!

29 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

As long as we have a date I don’t mind waiting. It’s the waiting and uncertainty that’s killing me 

Yes yes 1000 000 times yes. I can wait 2  or 3 months unless we have a date 

Emmanuel Adjei has been liking M's pics in the last couple of days. I hope he is the director for the second video. :)

Image-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

Yes, looks like it. I had the feeling MTribe was right considering their track record of reliable news...

But thanks to info from @Mensch, it's possible we will get an announcement this month with some first details re/ the new album or single...That will hopefully make the wait more bearable :thumbsup: 

Having said that, I really like the idea of a May / June release (except for the fact that M fooled us once again with her #soon thing). Early summer will be the best time to get into new M music!

I think Mensch only said that there will be an announcement around mid-February, and I think he has clarified a couple of times so far that the news will only be related to Gay Pride events.

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think Mensch only said that there will be an announcement around mid-February, and I think he has clarified a couple of time so far that the news will only be related to Gay Pride events.

Wasn't there supposed to be tour news in february? If there is a tour this year it should be announced soon

24 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Wasn't there supposed to be tour news in february? If there is a tour this year it should be announced soon

I see some of us wishing that would be the case in several post over the last month :), but I don't think any of our valid sources stated to date that we should expect any concrete tour news in Feb, but that some news will start at some point in Feb.  I am traying not to get disappointed, so I been paying attention to the details posted by our key sources to date.

17 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I see some of us wishing that would be the case in several post over the last month 🙂, but I don't think any of our valid sources stated to date that we should expect any concrete tour news in Feb, but that some news will start at some point in Feb.  I am traying not to get disappointed, so I been paying attention to the details posted by our key sources to date.

Bless you for not just fabricating anything extra from what any of us have said or attacking the source. 🤣

I’m dying for news too! I want a single/album too! Everyone needs to relax. 

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Bless you for not just fabricating anything extra from what any of us have said or attacking the source. 🤣

I’m dying for news too! I want a single/album too! Everyone needs to relax. 

I wasn't attaching the source I was speculating.

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

I wasn't attaching the source I was speculating.

I was going to refer to you too. I know you didn’t. I just think everyone is throwing dates, their own opinions, their hopes, their dreams, their speculations, what other forums are saying and people are just going nuts now. 

I think it’s safe to say, I’m actually THRILLED that nothing has leaked/spilled at all. It’s a miracle 

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

The announcement this month makes perfect sense as Eurovision tickets may go on sale in mid-February. Perhaps several announcements in quick succession. 

I’ll go to Israel. Madonna and Eurovision is a Dream come true!

34 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

The MTribe mod said first single in May, Album in June, makes sense if she's performing the first single at Eurovision in mid May. Now we just have to wait 3 months...

Seems to be the case. I think GMALY was only released like a day or two before superbowl (ignoring the leak), and the album name was only the month before (?), so I guess we'll need to find something to fill in some time before then. At least the Lady Vegas thread is giving us lots to laugh at.

But then again, superbowl was a bit weird with one song that clearly no-one knew. It would be good if everybody already knew the song performed. If it is the place to launch the new single, I expect the performance to be completely over the top, and it to be used as the de facto video to get in all the views.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Seems to be the case. I think GMALY was only released like a day or two before superbowl (ignoring the leak), and the album name was only the month before (?), so I guess we'll need to find something to fill in some time before then. At least the Lady Vegas thread is giving us lots to laugh at.

But then again, superbowl was a bit weird with one song that clearly no-one knew. It would be good if everybody already knew the song performed. If it is the place to launch the new single, I expect the performance to be completely over the top, and it to be used as the de facto video to get in all the views.

She needs to release the new song before she performs it on EV, if she wants to release it after, people will much less likely stream it.

53 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She needs to release the new song before she performs it on EV, if she wants to release it after, people will much less likely stream it.

Im sure Guy O has a good plan worked out :dead:

~14 weeks till the first single drops? I find that hard to believe but either way I’m happy that we can rest assured that we’ll have something within 3 months.

completely agree with what was said earlier... the uncertainty/silence is the hardest part. Spring will be here in no time though. Warm weather and new M tunes.... here for it!!!!

I am soooo excited that it’s going to be a summer release if that’s true. I just love summer and just jamming out to new music while running and going out. Can’t wait!!!!

9 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Imagine the orgasm when we are going to hear something. Even a 3 sec snippet will get all of us wet af 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « faint »

But we’ve all heard much more than that 

she gave us Beautiful Game at Met Gala and of course Champagne Rose which is the 58th best Madonna song of all time 

Well I’m hoping for the album announcement and a preorder. I’m ALSO HOPING for there to be a one song for download along with the preorder. NOT a single. Just a random song on the album that you’d get if you preorder. A lot of artists do that and it works out great! Then the single can also pop up as another download on the preorder when it’s time for the single to come out.