MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

I wouldn't believe anything until we get an "official" announcement.

First we get "news is coming in the first two weeks of the new year" = nothing

Now apparently it's "mid february", I wouldn't get too excited about Feb 7th or 14th just yet, people are just grasping at straws.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get the single for another month or two... or three.

If I keep my expectations low then I will be happily surprised when it drops.

#keepcalmandlistentothebackcatalogue

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

A fan on another forum who saw her there yesterday

Stop being vague. What forum and whom? I’ve said this many times already if you’re going to post news, gossip, and rumors about Madonna (especially related to major projects) over HERE, you need to include attribution. 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Stop being vague. What forum and whom? I’ve said this many times already if you’re going to post news, gossip, and rumors about Madonna (especially related to major projects) over HERE, you need to include attribution. 

On Mtribe forum, I don't know if true or not, geez...:dazed:

5 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

On Mtribe forum, I don't know if true or not, geez...:dazed:

It’s always best to say where it’s from exactly so people can judge it properly and it avoids potential confusion and drama later. This forum is watched by a lot of people including the news media (many who don’t fact check). When something gets posted here from somewhere else (that is unidentified) and then that gets repeated over to somewhere else ... Madonnanation gets listed as the source and getting blamed if it turns out to be fake news. Just say or show where you get info from! 👌

6 minutes ago, Magician said:

It’s always best to say where it’s from exactly so people can judge it properly and it avoids potential confusion and drama later. This forum is watched by a lot of people including the news media (many who don’t fact check). When something gets posted here from somewhere else (that is unidentified) and then that gets repeated over to somewhere else ... Madonnanation gets listed as the source and getting blamed if it turns out to be fake news. Just say or show where you get info from! 👌

:thumbsup: