MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

40 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

Everytime I come on here now.

giphyomg.gif

You mean to tell me the numerous regional updates on the availability of the ROL album and/or specific ROL tracks on Spotify haven’t been gratifying and helped to satiate your desire for new music?!

81D4597F-3FF6-4363-BB74-7D5B73C49564.gif

3 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

i think this is the last original album for a whiiiiiiile. i can see her doing christmas album or some sort of concept album, perhaps another ballads collection...

ewww at christmas album ..no ...i could possibly see her doing a cover album 

8 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

i think this is the last original album for a whiiiiiiile. i can see her doing christmas album or some sort of concept album, perhaps another ballads collection...

Huh? God forbid!

46 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

It might be her last album. We should be grateful for any release. 

19 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Tomorrow is Friday, the usual day for album news and tease on her insta. Hope there's something to catch.

tomorrow is also the 1st of feb which is the month we should hear about a tour ....

10 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

That's a sadder thought than I can handle right now.

28 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Tomorrow is Friday, the usual day for album news and tease on her insta. Hope there's something to catch.

I was thinking the same. New single drop day! 

1MI2.gif

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

That's a sadder thought than I can handle right now.

It only occurred to me the other day. And yes, it made me sad. I stopped and thought how great it is we still have her making music. 

34 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

dont get your hopes up #soon

19 hours ago, Rock said:

A little off-topic (just as 90% of this thread lol), but the songs competing to represent Portugal at Eurovision 2019 were released a few days ago and so far the favorite (most comments, most views, most liked) is the one that mixes Fado, Afro and Electronica, just as Madonna's album will. So if you wonder how such mash-up may/will sound, here it is:

From Billboard:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/8494610/portugal-2019-eurovision-songs

The songs were culled from about 200 submissions in a contest that was open to the Portuguese public. Judging by YouTube plays, Portugal’s front runner so far is Conan Osiris, whose song “Telemóveis,” which he composed and produced on his computer, and has been played 193,000 times so far.

The music of Osiris -- the alter-ego of Lisbon native Tiago Miranda -- embodies diversity with a mix of styles and sounds including fado, hip hop, techno, rock, kuduro and Bollywood and Arabic musical influences. Osiris has quickly become a sensation in Portugal since the release of his 2017 self-produced album Adoro Bolos. While his song could stand out as a progressive contrast to the usual Eurovision fare, Osiris’ music has been hailed as a calling card for Portugal’s cultural mix, and been described as the sound of freedom.

Thanks for posting.

It does sound interesting, a bit disjointed and messy at times, but I like the idea of it. If M goes into that direction, mixing in her melodies and harmonies, I'm confident we'd get a great innovative sound once again.

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

That's really negative for no reason...I'm assuming you say that because of her age? Anyone can die at any time, so one could say that about anyone. Young or old.