MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

44 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Can we safely say they’ll be nothing at this years Grammys or BRITs?

If the Eurovision rumors are true then I would say no Grammys and no Brits.

The Eurovision would be the European equivalence to the Super Bowl - so the premiere and therefore exposure of a brand new song would make sense in terms marketing.

But since she is managed by GuyO one can never be sure they won’t find a way to screw it up nevertheless. 

3 hours ago, Anton said:

Why not? @luke_lann

InGPP8oQEGE.jpg

This looks a thousand time better than that tired yellow hair that has been with us since confessions 

I just smoked a joint and listened to the Kruder & Dorfmeister mix of Nothing Really Matters five times in a row to cleanse myself of all this wig talk. It’s really fucking fabulous. 

18 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I just smoked a joint and listened to the Kruder & Dorfmeister mix of Nothing Really Matters five times in a row to cleanse myself of all this wig talk. It’s really fucking fabulous. 

Always been my fav. 

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

You have very good taste 💨 

4 hours ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

The video for I'll remember  (real hair) followed Rain video so I assumed her short dark hair in Rain was real too

Rain was a wig, IR was not. In Fever where she has that shoulder length with the bangs was her real hair and wore the black crop wig for Rain then tried to dye it back to blonde but it was so damaged she had to chop it all off and that's how we ended up with the Girlie Show hair and even then she was going to dye it black like the Rain video for the tour but was convinced not to because blonde would stand out against the dancers. Same for the SEX book.

3 hours ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

i think more of a chestnut shade would be better #gettingwiggywithit

oh and remember Madonna, too many accessories clutter an outfit 😉

:noway:

Image result for madonna desperately seeking susan gif

Too many accessories is where it allll began! 💓

6 hours ago, Sean612 said:

I don't like those wigs! her real hair makes her look younger,  and those wigs are for grannys

That "real" hair are tired ass extensions.....she would look 20 years younger with dark shorter curly hair.