MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

39 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Exactly! Which is disappointing to me personally because I legit thought she was going to do something different with her hair. But whatever lol 

oh how u know shes not?

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

There's still hope though!! :lol: Maybe when she's actually promoting the first single, she'll put the wig back on! I feel you totally though, was also really loving that brunette Breathless bob she had goin on. 

she will switch it up when it comes to promoting right? there is still time to come up with a real new hairstyle

back in the day we had a member here 'anna henstridge' who also knew loads of stuff about releases and tours. is she still around?

do you guys think M can decide on her own what song will be the leadsingle now?

they day more rumours starts to come out is the time we are really getting close

3 hours ago, Marcello77 said:

No wigs please! That´s so Cher and Joan Collins

Newsflash :

Rain hair was a wig

Fever had wigs 

Bedtime Story had wigs 

Jump hair was a wig

Hollywood had wigs

Girl Gone Wild had wigs 

Turn up the Radio had extensions 

Give Me All Your Luvin had wigs 

etc etc

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Newsflash :

Rain hair was a wig

Fever had wigs 

Bedtime Story had wigs 

Jump hair was a wig

Hollywood had wigs

Girl Gone Wild had wigs 

Turn up the Radio had extensions 

Give Me All Your Luvin had wigs 

etc etc

yup

In my country, Brazil, Batuka is a form of African magic.

We call it Batuka, which is an instrument, but here everybody knows it for this kind of magic. It's like witchcraft.

Thought that was interesting.

She has to get rid of that old crumpled hair, it looks bad and it makes her look old. So tired of the hard candy look. She needs a sharp hairstyle not that old lady who is in denial rug. Where has her taste gone? 

47 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

In my country, Brazil, Batuka is a form of African magic.

We call it Batuka, which is an instrument, but here everybody knows it for this kind of magic. It's like witchcraft.

Thought that was interesting.

Interesting.

Batucadas are pretty popular all across Latin America I believe: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batucada. We had a batucada show in my college graduation party, super awesome and fun!!

29 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

She has to get rid of that old crumpled hair, it looks bad and it makes her look old. So tired of the hard candy look. She needs a sharp hairstyle not that old lady who is in denial rug. Where has her taste gone? 

no

Her work with Katy Perry's last album was pretty good (except for the tragic photoshopping, hopefully she wasn't responsible for that)

Related image

Related image

Btw, some of her works definitely remind me of the artist who had recently turned down to work on M's album cover:

Related image

Image result for isamaya ffrench

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

oh how u know shes not?

Well she still might do something different with her hair, but based on these selfies she just posted, she still has long blond extensions. 

5 hours ago, windsor67 said:

Wtf. Log off.

Hi guys, I know everybody is dying for news, but try to be patient and even enjoy the waiting because till we can live all this again it will take 4, 5 years! Besides there is no much time left till M14 is among us and we should enjoy every minute of this new era!

48 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Hi guys, I know everybody is dying for news, but try to be patient and even enjoy the waiting because till we can live all this again it will take 4, 5 years! Besides there is no much time left till M14 is among us and we should enjoy every minute of this new era!

No we LL have a movie soundtrack with a new possible  song and a film