Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

"I've done so many shows - world tours, stadiums, sports arenas, you name it - that I feel like I have to reinvent that now too," she explains.

"I like doing intimate shows and being able to talk directly to the audience.

"This is something I'm exploring right now: the idea of doing a show that doesn't travel the world, but stays in one place and utilises not only humour and the music in a more intimate setting but other people's music, as well, and other entertainment.

"Kind of a revolving door of amazing, gifted, unique talent - dancers, musicians, singers, comedians, me, humour. I don't know! Like, I'm trying to come up with all those ideas now."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41269047

That doesn't sound like the tour the press just announcent with no expense spared.

Anyone who says she didn't move in DWT has to go. She did 15 fucking squats in the middle of music for god sake the last song of a 2hr concert at 43 years old! I remember trying to copy that in dance class after seeing it on tv and none of us could do it and i was 20 in 2001 even the dance teacher couldn't.

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

That doesn't sound like the tour the press just announcent with no expense spared.

Yeah, It was an old interview, where She said the idea of something different appealed her. Maybe She changed her mind

2 minutes ago, Leebf said:

Anyone who says she didn't move in DWT has to go. She did 15 fucking squats in the middle of music for god sake the last song of a 2hr concert at 43 years old! I remember trying to copy that in dance class after seeing it on tv and none of us could do it and i was 20 in 2001 even the dance teacher couldn't.

And the person Who said She didn't move during Music Is...? Who?

I am just thankful we still have our idol alive and well. Think about Michael Jackson, Whitney, and Princes fanbases. All three of those artist were in the same musical cohort as Madonna and they are dead. No more tours, selfies, rumors about new music, speeches....The thing I love about Madonna is she has a growth mindset and continues to evolve! 

4 hours ago, Edivad said:

During DWT She was 43, no Big dance routines in general, It was quite a "quiet" show, yet It was artsy, heartfelt and sung beautifully. She could head that direction for the next tour, Just replace the country vibe with the portuguese one

Uhmmmm, I believe it was YOU.?  The shit that spews from your mouth (that you apparently do not realize) is trash.  Shut up already, "you poor thing".

2 minutes ago, mmmike said:

I am just thankful we still have our idol alive and well. Think about Michael Jackson, Whitney, and Princes fanbases. All three of those artist were in the same musical cohort as Madonna and they are dead. No more tours, selfies, rumors about new music, speeches....The thing I love about Madonna is she has a growth mindset and continues to evolve! 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, mmmike said:

Yes!😍😍😍 We are lucky Indeed!💪

4 minutes ago, Edivad said:

And the person Who said She didn't move during Music Is...? Who?

You did

5 hours ago, Edivad said:

During DWT She was 43, no Big dance routines in general, It was quite a "quiet" show, yet It was artsy, heartfelt and sung beautifully. She could head that direction for the next tour, Just replace the country vibe with the portuguese one

Future Lovers wasn't real high energy, enough to make her huff n puff. It was just very structured and beautiful. I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of quieted Madonna. I mean Deeper and Deeper from RHT was a lot more physically intense but I'll take FL from Confessions any day.

1 minute ago, todsmod said:

Uhmmmm, I believe it was YOU.?  The shit that spews from your mouth (that you apparently do not realize) is trash.  Shut up already, "you poor thing".

It's clear You cannot even read. I wrote "in general" . Do You know what that means? In general.

1 hour ago, Edivad said:

Ahahah she was not singing while jumping with ropes ahaha You poor thing, I've seen that concert live quite close to the stage. She entirely mimed Sky fits Heaven, Always. Then, She started to fly. Ban yourself. Truth hurts

So, "in general"....you think every performance should be jumping, swinging, flying.....all while miming?  All you do is "ahahah" and "you poor thing"....while trying to dismiss what you actually said previously.  

disgusted.gif

10 minutes ago, Edivad said:

I  did not. "In general" read carefully before writing false things.  Then compare the BAT dance routines ti the DWT ones. 

You do not know what you are talking about "in general".

She moved and danced in at least 9 songs in the DWT. She rode a mechanical bull in human nature flew around the stage mock fighting for SFH, did ballroom dancing in WIFLFAG, danced to holiday, her second song was the amazing performance of impressive instant..the way you make it sound like she just stood there for 90% of the show. I know the difference between all of her tours i have watched them all religiously since 1987.

I hope she gets a new musical director and a live band for the next tour

Mirwais was the one to introduce her to Stuart Price and that's how Stuart was musical director for DWT.

I would welcome a new change in MD for sure, as I disliked all of Kevin Antunes work for her.

I think that her tours suffered the most on the musical direction field since she replaced Price with Kevin.

Madonna is a goddess. She can express herself on stage the way she wants to. 

We are here to receive and listen to the art. No matter the form it takes. And come on. She’s freaking Madonna. She mastered ages ago the art of touring. Like it or not is one of best Madonna performance ever and it’s just her and a chair. I’m not afraid at all 

11 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

We are here to receive and listen to the art. No matter the form it takes. And come on. She’s freaking Madonna. She mastered ages ago the art of touring. Like it or not is one of best Madonna performance ever and it’s just her and a chair. I’m not afraid at all 

Yep and She doesn't even need the chair. Madonna and the audience.. gold.

18 minutes ago, Orangema said:

A funny thing is that she is never called Monsieur Adi to remix some songs for her tour. I mean he certainly did some of the most beautiful remixes that I could hear. 

His Frozen one is sublime. Im not familiar with any others though. Can you recommend any?

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes obviously going to sit and play that guitar and sing a song off her new album like the picture she posted ...I think that is what she is rehearsing

Of course she will and it will be fantastic. Thing is I still want it to be an arena tour because a smaller venue tour would be so expensive and I wont be able to afford it. 😃 I barely could afford RH tickets. It sucks being a student with no money.

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

YES! Exactly!

Also, remember Open Your Heart from BAT? Also, pretty much just her and a chair. An INCREDIBLE performance!