Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 hour ago, Edivad said:

During DWT She was 43, no Big dance routines in general, It was quite a "quiet" show, yet It was artsy, heartfelt and sung beautifully. She could head that direction for the next tour, Just replace the country vibe with the portuguese one

:lmao:

Have you ever watched that concert? Madonna was flying across the stage! 

Seriously somebody ban this Monster.

13 minutes ago, Andra said:

If she does a Rebel Heart energy type of show I'll be super happy.🙂 I know it's a bit delusional to expect MDNA, BA numbers.

Yeah. If Madonna is touring and on stage I’m living for it. I’m appreciating it. I think people in general need to value what we actually have. Expectations are fine but it’s a problem when people set themselves up for disappointment. Hyping something up in their mind that never had any basis in reality, and stomping their feet when they don’t get it.

25 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Yeah. If Madonna is touring and on stage I’m living for it. I’m appreciating it. I think people in general need to value what we actually have. Expectations are fine but it’s a problem when people set themselves up for disappointment. Hyping something up in their mind that never had any basis in reality, and stomping their feet when they don’t get it.

Yes I agree with you , she s an energetic 60 yo  woman , we can t expect her  dancing for a six monthes tour around the globe , I mean there s a huge difference between Being an " audience " and being  on a fucking stage , she s gonna give US Her vision as allways but please let s face and respect the fact  she s human . She can stay in front  of a microphone delivering vocals and messages and that s great to me , I m not Here for M and 100dancers around Her . That s my opinion

Respect

When the new album is released, we'll have to stream it a lot because streamings play a important role in hitting no. 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart. I really want Madonna to score her 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart to become the solo female act with the second most no.1 albums after Barbra Streisand. 

This week's no. 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart Boogie with the Hoodie sold 58.000 equivalent album units and of that some only 1.000 in physical album sales. Im sure Madonna's next album will have first week sales of at least 100.000 of physical units especially with the ticket bundle. 

Edited by metalissimo

46 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Aren't you a bit overdramatizing his post? 

If she is going for small venues what I would love is something similar to what she did for the promotion of music. Small venues doesn't mean necessarily a acoustic concert. Tears of a clown was just her trying out things. She'll make it great. Her concerts are always great with the exception of S&S...just my opinion obviously 

why do we want another RHT when we can get something we've never gotten by madonna before in a tour? I for one am relieved she's trying something different and original opposed to much of the same thing..you only have to look at the AL promo tour, the bad girl and fever performances on SNL, and some of the slower or quirky moments on every tour of hers to know it'll be fantastic. I mean, just look at the MDNA show in Olympia! it's much simpler than the big version of the tour, but it was amazing!

besides, she's madonna.. she's gonna get bored. she's not literally gonna sit on a chair and only sing ballads. she'll add something fun or entertaining. for M fans some of you are very literal.. watch a roisyn murphy, grace jones or early david bowie show sometime.. you can do something simple but still be creative without a huge spectacle.. RHT was for me a letdown, and I can't wait to see something interesting and original again

She invented modern high energy pop concerts. 

I’m sure she’d re-invent ‘sit on a chair’ shows as well and give it a new twist and all the lessers will follow as usual. 

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

She invented modern high energy pop concerts. 

I’m sure she’d re-invent ‘sit on a chair’ shows as well and give it a new twist and all the lessers will follow as usual. 

If M was singing the telephone book I’d be sitting front row cheering like a madman. :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

why do we want another RHT

Why not? I for one loved it. Everyone has their own preferences. You hated RH era and loved American Life. I didn't.
I'm pretty sure this time it's gonna be something different, maybe even better.

I for one am relieved she's trying something different and original opposed to much of the same thing..you only have to look at the AL promo tour, the bad girl and fever performances on SNL.

They are nice, intimate, but not performances I like to go back and watch over and over again.  Not the type of performances that I want to watch for 2 hours straight.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

Why not? I for one loved it. Everyone has their own preferences. You hated RH era and loved American Life. I didn't.
I'm pretty sure this time it's gonna be something different, maybe even better.

They are nice, intimate, but not performances I like to go back and watch over and over again.  Not the type of performances that I want to watch for 2 hours straight.

thats your opinion and I respect that 🙂 Im just really happy she may finally do something different 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

thats your opinion and I respect that 🙂 Im just really happy she may finally do something different 

Were does it say she is doing smaller venues or something more intimate?

35 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

Aren't you a bit overdramatizing his post? 

If she is going for small venues what I would love is something similar to what she did for the promotion of music. Small venues doesn't mean necessarily a acoustic concert. Tears of a clown was just her trying out things. She'll make it great. Her concerts are always great with the exception of S&S...just my opinion obviously 

That "person" only posts things shading Madonna. This post proves he's got zero idea about her. 

What happened to the Monte Carlo winning bids?

Lot 11: Portrait sitting with legendary photographer Steven Klein, art directed by Madonna

Steven Klein is one of the most innovative and provocative artists in photography and film. Klein’s riveting body of work consumes viewers and entices them into his extreme vision. This is a truly unique and extraordinary opportunity to sit for a portrait by this great contemporary artist, which, further, will be art directed by Madonna herself!

Klein’s image-making is grounded in reality but the template is constructed with elements of allure and dark glamour. Klein trained as a painter at the Rhode Island School of Design and was a 2014 recipient of an Infinity Award from the International Center of Photography (ICP). His works are held in several public collections, including the National Portrait Gallery, London; the V&A, London, and the ICP, New York.

Experience will take place in New York, subject to availability of Steven Klein and Madonna.

Lot 12: Join Madonna in her recording studio in London and preview songs from her upcoming album

Madonna’s next album will be coming out soon, and before its release, the Queen of Pop invites the winning bidder and up to three guests to join her in her London recording studio to preview some of the songs from the alum with her.

For anyone who has ever wanted to go “behind the scenes” of an alum, or for anyone who is a fan of Madonna – that is, for everyone – this is a true “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity.

Experience to take place in London in October or November, 2018. Date to be scheduled by mutual availability.

Lot 13: Madonna and You, horseback riding on the beach in Portugal

Madonna invites the winning bidder to join her in Portugal for a magical afternoon of riding horses through the forest and the beach along the Atlantic Ocean.

While the world knows the mega star for her many record breaking albums, Madonna invites the winning bidder and up to five guests to join her for one of her favorite past times: You will ride horses amid the beautiful and tranquil scenery of Portugal.

With stunning coastlines, Portugal still has large areas that are not developed or heavily touristed. You will spend an afternoon exploring the unspoiled natural scenery on horseback and with Madonna as your guide, this will be an experience that you and your guests will never forget.

Experience to take place on a Saturday or Sunday within one year and will be scheduled by mutual availability.

Will these experiences be part of the #SoonDeluxeEdition?

2eizyx.gif

53 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Were does it say she is doing smaller venues or something more intimate?

"I've done so many shows - world tours, stadiums, sports arenas, you name it - that I feel like I have to reinvent that now too," she explains.

"I like doing intimate shows and being able to talk directly to the audience.

"This is something I'm exploring right now: the idea of doing a show that doesn't travel the world, but stays in one place and utilises not only humour and the music in a more intimate setting but other people's music, as well, and other entertainment.

"Kind of a revolving door of amazing, gifted, unique talent - dancers, musicians, singers, comedians, me, humour. I don't know! Like, I'm trying to come up with all those ideas now."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41269047

5 hours ago, elijah said:

Madonna, if you are reading: remember, you are known for your spectacle tours, not for sitting around like Mariah or Slob. So we expect numbers like Express Yourself 90 etc. Slowing down for a bit between numbers is ok (and human). But no-one is there for a laid back performance. Get in shape and do the numbers like GGW MDNA tours.

Just the fact you bring Mariah and Slob in that post proves once again you don’t know anything about Madonna. 

:provoke:

4 minutes ago, runa said:

Just the fact you bring Mariah and Slob in that post proves once again you don’t know anything about Madonna. 

:provoke:

Uou. U re DELUSIONAL. Really.😳

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

Personally speaking, I'm fed up of some misogynistic gay men who impose their body dysmorphic standards on their female icons as well. 

If Madonna wants to do a sit down tour then she can do whatever the fuck she wants. She didn't pander to her teenage Madonna wannabe fans in the '80s when she changed her looks and sang adult themed pop songs; she didn't pander to middle America in the '90s when she supported gay men and expressed her sexuality, and I don't see why she has to pander to a small portion of her fanabse now who mythologise and fetishise her to such an extreme to as to actually dehumanise her, holding up pictures and videos of what she was like 20 or 30 years ago and expect her to look, sound and move in the same way. 

Madonna has never lived in the past, and she won't now. So, @elijah I suggest you take your 'advice' to Madonna and shove it. 

Just what I was thinking ! AMEN to this ! 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ahahah she was not singing while jumping with ropes ahaha You poor thing, I've seen that concert live quite close to the stage. She entirely mimed Sky fits Heaven, Always. Then, She started to fly. Ban yourself. Truth hurts

Fans tend to forget that 80 to 90% of people seeing her shows are GP. Fans alone can’t even entirely fill up a small venue.

I agree it’s her show and she can do whatever the fuck she wants. The same goes for the concert goers, it’s their money, they will decide whether Madonna show gets the worth of their money. 

50 minutes ago, Edivad said:

Ahahah she was not singing while jumping with ropes ahaha You poor thing, I've seen that concert live quite close to the stage. She entirely mimed Sky fits Heaven, Always. Then, She started to fly. Ban yourself. Truth hurts

You should be banned from life