Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

35 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She just posted and deleted Robster's art on instagram!

33 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Oh!! 

I swear. I truly think she's watching and reading this forum. I know I would if I was her to get honest reactions to everything. 

Edited by Voguerista

2 hours ago, samosamosamo said:

The thing is, the best music i listened to was never what I wanted but more what I never knew I was craving for. Justify my love after LAP and vogue, frozen, music and so on.

When I listened to Bjork's homogenized and I was 15 or something I almost had the feeling that music was hidden somewhere in my brain and I did not know it was there until I pressed the play button.

An artist is such because he/she knows better. Marketing delivers what 'we want'. Although remixes are indeed a different story. 

Yep! Exactly!  A madonna fan remixer knows what we like because it's what they like instead of it being so manufactured  mainstream wise for other artists. 

Something about selling your soul to the devil... can’t ask for it back. Sounds like someone is trying to mess with her artistry. 

4 hours ago, Suedey said:

I hope not

She needs a strong release strategy. One album, one strong lead single, good promo. End of.

Amen!! The rest sounds like an absolute incoherent mess of ideas that could only be dreamt up on a forum of thirsty fans suffering from a serious case of in-#soon-ity...

5 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Amen!! The rest sounds like an absolute incoherent mess of ideas that could only be dreamt up on a forum of thirsty fans suffering from a serious case of in-#soon-ity...

I agree too. I hope it is one album not one this and another that. I am ok with many tracks on one album but if they are good. I never liked the double album idea.

1 minute ago, luizotaviobarros said:

@robster, did you post your art anywhere else? If not, then Madonna has been reading this forum

His artwork is everywere on the net, by now, not just here

15 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

@robster, did you post your art anywhere else? If not, then Madonna has been reading this forum

Madonna liked the Painting yesterday :tigger:

robsterart Madonna.jpg