Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Although, I think he’s a bit amateur in his work for M (mainly behind—the-scenes type stuff), I’m not going to be negative about it. Again, it seems M is giving someone young an opportunity and I’m sure he’ll deliver something cinematic. And with the help of the other guy (if that’s even the case) who has more experience under his belt, it could be really fresh and innovative 

If Madonnas working with him I am sure it will be incredible. I think he is also from Portugal so he should know how to capture the spirit... hopefully.

She’s reveling too much not to be close to something. 

At the same time. I thought the same when she sing the beautiful game part at the met. But with the circumstance. 

Just now, YannBouch said:

She’s reveling too much not to be close to something. 

At the same time. I thought the same when she sing the beautiful game part at the met. But with the circumstance. 

Beautiful game was just a preview when the album wasn’t finished.

The album was in mixing before Christmas so I think it’s safe to say it’s in the bag and this is obviously a music video so I do think we are very close to an announcement !

Its usually a month to edit a music video right ?

TBH, that clip shared on her Instagram doesn't look like a video for a first single. To me it's more like a mini Documentary that she will use to launch this era, announce a first single and then the album.

Can't wait!

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

TBH, that clip shared on her Instagram doesn't look like a video for a first single. To me it's more like a mini Documentary that she will use to launch this era, announce a first single and then the album.

Can't wait!

Yeah at this point I’m certain there’s a making the album/Malawi/turning 60 documentary coinciding with this release. 

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m beginning to think...maybe the song is called Magic and it’ll be like Music and Holiday (a generalizing of a feeling that brings people together...) god I’m hoping for a fire pit on the sand by the water and M dancing!! 

:thumbsup:

Totally excited about this upcoming era. We get to experience what Madonna has learned while in Portugal... not many musicians in this modern era have albums so worldly and cultural as M! This makes me want to visit Portugal!  🇵🇹 

We at DrownedMadonna.com have learned that what Madonna has been working on in Lisbon is not just a music video.

We have been told that it is a bigger project that involves her new music. But we do not know exactly what it means.

We have nothing else to share, except that details will be released “soon.”

20 minutes ago, Anton said:

ZT7VvMMURz0.jpg

1. she looks gorgeous in that photo, black suits her
2. i needed an album with high concept from her for so long....  this record better be great, super pumped

Bless David Banda and his football career

Moving to Lisbon seem to have inspired Madonna like nothing else in the past few years... I’m blown away by everything ‘s that happening and I really CAN’T WAIT for this new era

Could you imagine some kind of Netflix release where first single will be unleashed during the ending credits of the first episode and then, every week is an episode which chronicles life in Lisbon+her daily crazy life+Malawi+her children+the press+her aging etc...then in the finale, second single unleashed. Then album drops, Gay Pride,  tour etc...actually I would love it to continue being filmed all through gay pride and the tour!