Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

from a member on mtribe

My friend who works at Apple Music has just told me that tonight there is an album listening party at one of the big labels in London and the queen herself is going to be there!!

I speak for everyone when I say hopefully this is true. Exciting times. Keep your eyes and ears open!

7 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Even if it's not for Madonna I hope she still shows up with hopefully the black wig

Dazedonne aka drownedmadonna claims it is for Grande 😃

It would be great to have some kind of announcement about new music.  And it would be great to have it NOW !  Anyone else who thinks it would be ok to wait even long time if we just knew when we are getting something?  That would be great for fans.  THis silence is disappointing.  Please, announce something to your fans.   

46 minutes ago, rebelheart41 said:

It would be great to have some kind of announcement about new music.  And it would be great to have it NOW !  Anyone else who thinks it would be ok to wait even long time if we just knew when we are getting something?  That would be great for fans.  THis silence is disappointing.  Please, announce something to your fans.   

She probably loves that we are suffering. It’s probably, in her mind, the karma after the leaks. Suffer!! Suffer! It’ll come eventually!!!! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

She probably loves that we are suffering. It’s probably, in her mind, the karma after the leaks. Suffer!! Suffer! It’ll come eventually!!!! 

this lol 

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

haha .. yes, after all our complaints about security, she's like "I'll show you all how long I can sit on a finished album without it leaking"

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

she will deffo release her album in may to coincide with her eurovision song contest performance ..makes perfect sense ...

but i do think we will get a single before or even 2 singles 

I think we will get two singles before the album release too! I am so excited!

1 minute ago, mmmike said:

I think we will get two singles before the album release too! I am so excited!

Me too, I see it very possible. 

TØP, one lf my favorite bands, went that way with their latest release and it did wonders for them.

3 minutes ago, datf said:

what's she doing at an ariana grande listening party 😒

maybe she is featured on it. Are all the details out on Ari's new album?

4 minutes ago, CalinB said:

maybe she is featured on it. Are all the details out on Ari's new album?

The tracklist is lit and Ari doesn’t have any features in the album.

Plus, Madonna shared a story of her office and maybe she was packaging her stuff from the Lisbon place now that she has to leave according to what the news said.

41 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The tracklist is lit and Ari doesn’t have any features in the album.

Plus, Madonna shared a story of her office and maybe she was packaging her stuff from the Lisbon place now that she has to leave according to what the news said.

it looked like her nyc home in the insta story, the dark wood floors

i thought M wanted candy shop lead single instead of 4 minutes...but at listening party she asked which one because she couldnt decide..and they cheered more for 4 minutes...

and i thought M said she chose Frozen for lead single because of some kabbalah guru or monk. lol

8 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

it looked like her nyc home in the insta story, the dark wood floors

I passed by her house today and had lunch at antonnuci’s, her home is all closed. Don’t think anyone’s there.

27 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i thought M wanted candy shop lead single instead of 4 minutes...but at listening party she asked which one because she couldnt decide..and they cheered more for 4 minutes...

and i thought M said she chose Frozen for lead single because of some kabbalah guru or monk. lol

M: wanted ROL the single, execs: Frozen     M: wanted CS, execs: 4 minutes

I don't want Madonna anywhere near Ariana's new album, her latest single is total trash.

I quite liked a couple of her singles from the last album but this new single is awful.

32 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Didn't Ariana just release an album like two months ago? They really don't waste time anymore.

She released an album in August and now another one in Feb 7th, two albums in six months... 

I just want the album out by May because I’m going to Italy for two weeks and want Magic to be the soundtrack of my trip.

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

I don't want Madonna anywhere near Ariana's new album, her latest single is total trash.

I quite liked a couple of her singles from the last album but this new single is awful.

for the sound of this album I too hope she stays away, but I am kinda hoping for a feature or a collab at some point, Ariana is a streaming juggernaut, if released as a single it would undoubtedly be a smash, even if it sucks.