Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

10 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

that would be cool, I've always said it and I remember from back in the old Madonnarama days, Robster should work for Disney

I visited his sites yesterday and his art is sublime. His photos and album cover arts are great and his artistic color palette should suit Madonna's new direction very well.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

To thine yourself be true means:

Nowadays this phrase is widely used in context of honesty and commitment. Generally, people use this phrase when someone tries to cheat them. Bosses use it in their offices, lecturing their employees not to waste time, while parents use it to warn their children to refrain from keeping bad company. Service and production companies also use this phrase as a slogan, showing their commitment, dedication, and adherence to quality and standard.

20 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

She deleted it because she don't want to waste his art for an ordinary post. 👍

I think it's because she doesn't want people to think it's an announcement of a single or an album. That happened when she posted a fan art of Beautiful Game last year.

Some fans have forgotten she did that several times during the Rebel Heart sessions, posting fake art covers for Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch. 

3 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

ANY FANS TRYING TO "LEAVE THE BOAT" WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES.

shark-swims-by-animated-gif.gif

{FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME SHARK}

I think that if Madonna releases a vid with brunette hair for MDNA cream BEFORE any announcement of the album, I log off for two months! 

Just now, karbatal said:

I think that if Madonna releases a vid with brunette hair for MDNA cream BEFORE any announcement of the album, I log off for two months! 

Please God no!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, karbatal said:

id be fewmin 

A double singles strategy could be a really good one. The best example is Ed with Shape of you and Castle on the hill. 

Radio play both singles back to back on the release day and very often during the week. Then shape of you took a big part after. And then castle on the hill. but both songs had big impact when they were both released and then on their own. It can make a maximum effect without a big effort. 

14 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

A double singles strategy could be a really good one. The best example is Ed with Shape of you and Castle on the hill. 

Radio play both singles back to back on the release day and very often during the week. Then shape of you took a big part after. And then castle on the hill. but both songs had big impact when they were both released and then on their own. It can make a maximum effect without a big effort. 

Radio won't even play one single from her at this point. 

29 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

If only Madonna got the same radio support Ed Sheeran does. 

5 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

If only Madonna got the same radio support Ed Sheeran does. 

She doesn't play on her legend status enough IMO. Really humble from her but it could be a good POV to bring to the marketing side of the project.

But more than only the radio. Two first songs on each spotify new release playlist. and many more playlist. Youtube etc It would be a nice exposure IMO.  

8 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Radio won't even play one single from her at this point. 

Yes,  This is what her inept record company has been ignoring for years.  Well,  what I have noticed in Australia so not speaking for other countries.   The last time I heard a new Madonna song played a lot on the radio, her album promoted on tv etc was for Hardy Candy and 4 minutes.  Only her die hard fans even knew about the release of MDNA and Rebel Heart.  I know that radio is not the main influence it once was but the difference between the attention give to Hard Candy in comparison to MDNA  was staggering and dreadful.  In a country that had always embraced Madonna completely, it was shockingly different.  

Simply not acceptable for the most influential and biggest selling female artist of all time.  Madonna always dominated the radio and had massive publicity for new releases.  Her new team and Live Nation and Interscope should do some proper work and what they are there for.  They need to promote her album on streaming services big time and get her releases done in proper time to capitalise.  Madonna herself should realize this too.  Get attention on her music and celebrate her reputation and past mega hits too.  Remind people why she is the biggest selling female singer of all time and why all the young superstars admire and love her so much. 

This Era needs mass publicity, mass attention and most importantly - people need to know and hear her new music. 

2 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

that would be cool, I've always said it and I remember from back in the old Madonnarama days, Robster should work for Disney

I couldnt agree more 😃

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  This is what her inept record company has been ignoring for years.  Well,  what I have noticed in Australia so not speaking for other countries.   The last time I heard a new Madonna song played a lot on the radio, her album promoted on tv etc was for Hardy Candy and 4 minutes.  Only her die hard fans even knew about the release of MDNA and Rebel Heart.  I know that radio is not the main influence it once was but the difference between the attention give to Hard Candy in comparison to MDNA  was staggering and dreadful.  In a country that had always embraced Madonna completely, it was shockingly different.  

Simply not acceptable for the most influential and biggest selling female artist of all time.  Madonna always dominated the radio and had massive publicity for new releases.  Her new team and Live Nation and Interscope should do some proper work and what they are there for.  They need to promote her album on streaming services big time and get her releases done in proper time to capitalise.  Madonna herself should realize this too.  Get attention on her music and celebrate her reputation and past mega hits too.  Remind people why she is the biggest selling female singer of all time and why all the young superstars admire and love her so much. 

This Era needs mass publicity, mass attention and most importantly - people need to know and hear her new music. 

The only singles I've heard on the radio post celebration have been GMAYL, masterpiece, turn up the radio and ghosttown and two of those only a couple of times.

Radio one won't support her but radio two will but only with the right song.

Her team need to get her on streaming playlists though. 

16 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This! Same happened with radio in Mexico: last time a song got healthy airplay was Give it 2 me (HC). After that, it just went drastically decreasing to non-existent. Her team needs to get to work!

In quebec, GMAYL Charts a week or two (the demo version at first when it leaks) It was played a lot all of 2012 in its official form. I couldn't really tell if Living for love was played. BUT, Jump, music, get together, beautiful stranger and 80's git are often play. 

The last big explosion of radio promo was during the hard candy era, 4 minutes was played every hour the day of the release. I remember even when Hard Candy was release they play like the first 5 songs during a special. They was a interview with her + classic song. It was really something. Everybody knew. I except a little bit of the same exposure really for this era. Including spotify and youtube implication because it's 2019. 

IMHO

A two single strategy could tone down the comments and trolls only saying the new song is shit etc. With two different single to listen to, People will be tempted to chose between them and comment on their favorite instead of just comment to complain... In a perfect world I know. 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

do not age because to age is a sin you will be villified and you will not be played on the radio 

That is sadly true, even more when you are a woman 

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

do not age because to age is a sin you will be villified and you will not be played on the radio 

Yeah, that's why they don't play her.

Radio is mostly after the teenagers/younger adults' advertising dollars. They have no desire to cater to older listeners.

she needs a new record company to be fair all artists from her era dont do well on the charts its not just madonna infact its happening to janet and mariah and kylie and martika lol and they are all younger its just something we have to deal with ... let it will be and just enjoy the music and support her tours