Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

2 minutes ago, Tuki said:

These last teories match with the mixtape tag that she used un Instagram. @robsterWhat do you think of it? Maybe it´s all about two different releases, an album (cohesive) and a mixtape with all the more dancey/electronic material.

I hope not

She needs a strong release strategy. One album, one strong lead single, good promo. End of.

16 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I hope not

She needs a strong release strategy. One album, one strong lead single, good promo. End of.

Agreed.  She can tack on any bonus tracks she wants, but we need a solid album with a focused release and promo strategy and as long as there are no leaks, there is absolutely no reason why that can't happen, if the desire to do so is there.

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

This!! Seriously. So beautiful!! Madonna if you'd this, @robster for you album and single art work. @dubtronic for mixing!! 👒👒💃💃

Yes!!! It's time to give these lifelong fans, who do far superior work than those that have been hired in the past, the recognition they deserve.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Yes!!! It's time to give these lifelong fans, who do far superior work than those that have been hired in the past, the recognition they deserve.

I agree. They are better than the other people she's hired in the past. 🙏🙏

16 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This!! Seriously. So beautiful!! Madonna if you'd this, @robster for you album and single art work. @dubtronic for mixing!! 👒👒💃💃

Agree! @robster really, congratulation for your talent and thank you for sharing your work and infos with the community, you're a generous guy

Edited by Stefo

54 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I hope not

I agree.

And I prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY

2 hours ago, robster said:

From my understanding both would get full releases, so nobody would know which was the buzz single and which was the lead single. So that would make me think both would also get music videos... Someone also told me the album wasn't very cohesive as a whole, which makes me think the two-sided album isn't a farfetched idea... One half being very fado inspired and the other half be very contemporary electronic and dance-y. Also, let's not forget that little sample that we heard of her in the studio which had a very distinct disco type vibe to it...

At this point the entire lead up to the campaign is a complete mystery to me. It's all just very weird. The timing, filming a potential video which would possibly not see the light of day for another couple of months... That is odd!

I just keep thinking about that table of songs she posted with the titles of the songs. I know they were probably not the real names of the songs but it was 15-16 songs and some had english names and some not. Makes me think it is one album. If it was only one of 2 than she could be realeasing over 30 songs. That just sounds unlikely. It is all such a big mystery.

9 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

Remixing officially a Madonna song.... a dream come true....

You totally could. You and Guy (I forget his last name...) are the best M remixers. 

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You totally could. You and Guy (I forget his last name...) are the best M remixers. 

This! I'll say this again...fan remixers are the best. They feel it and know the beat and mix with what we love and want to hear. I know you all know what I mean. 

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This! I'll say this again...fan remixers are the best. They feel it and know the beat and mix with what we love and want to hear. I know you all know what I mean. 

The thing is, the best music i listened to was never what I wanted but more what I never knew I was craving for. Justify my love after LAP and vogue, frozen, music and so on.

When I listened to Bjork's homogenized and I was 15 or something I almost had the feeling that music was hidden somewhere in my brain and I did not know it was there until I pressed the play button.

An artist is such because he/she knows better. Marketing delivers what 'we want'. Although remixes are indeed a different story. 

1 hour ago, dubtronic said:

Remixing officially a Madonna song.... a dream come true....

If only! I still remember your wonderful Living For Love remix, it was WONDERFUL. Much better than the official ones, IMO. 

The same for @robster, your creations are so great!!!! 

27 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

The thing is, the best music i listened to was never what I wanted but more what I never knew I was craving for. Justify my love after LAP and vogue, frozen, music and so on.

When I listened to Bjork's homogenized and I was 15 or something I almost had the feeling that music was hidden somewhere in my brain and I did not know it was there until I pressed the play button.

An artist is such because he/she knows better. Marketing delivers what 'we want'. Although remixes are indeed a different story. 

wow, I still remember the moment I listened for the first time to Jóga.

Those were the times, when Björk was still trying "to write the most beautiful and perfect song". If Hyperballad or Isobel were awesome, then it comes 'Jóga' or Bachelorette. Then with the next, Pagan Poetry. 

Then she fought with a reporter and got crazy :lol: No more beautiful crafted songs. Of course, she did other things that fans adored, but not my cup of tea.