Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

52 minutes ago, lautert said:

A small village where people claimed that the mother of Jesus has appeared, as you're Brazilian I'll say Nossa Senhora de Fátima and you'll recognize it. But Fatima in the 3F context it's just a way of expressing that we are a very Catholic country and religion is/was one of our passions 

ooh i get it

15 hours ago, robster said:

I combined photographs and drawing and then connected everything in photoshop by drawing over everything and painting it all in to make it all match and come together in one composition, with the correct lighting and textures and tones 🙂

Well well done. Thank you so much again! Xxx

Blast from the past. 

On Feb 14, 1998 a 'Surprise Guest' as mentioned on the ticket performed 3 songs from an upcoming album at the place formerly known as The Roxy. Ten days later Frozen was officially released. Little did we know what a rebirth this would be!

Don't know what to think in terms of timeline anymore but Valentine's Day always brings back good memories and a whole lot of M lovin'

🙂

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Maybe a double album with two different personalities? I can only dream. 😫

It s gonna be listen to on reverse

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

imagine her having 2 different looks for 2 different videos for 2 different tracks released at the same time before the album. Now THAT would be something!

Yep I think that s what will have when I think about the instagram post with the pink  Moschino fur and now this brunette look...#soon

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I’m starting to this of this as a very strong possibility actually. 

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

If I remember correctly she said that Interscope didnt let her release RH as a double album. So unless something changed I doubt it. 

36 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

If I remember correctly she said that Interscope didnt let her release RH as a double album. So unless something changed I doubt it. 

But that (RH) was her previous to last album with Interscope so Interscope might have thought that she wanted to get out of the contract with a double album (it could have counted as 2 albums). At least I always thought that might have been the reason. So if that's true now she can do whatever she wants. I could see her having one album that is disco/electronica/ala confessions and another with world music (Portuguese/Brazilian/African), if the few reports are to be believe. Or both things (electronica+world music) could simply be fused.

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

But that (RH) was her previous to last album with Interscope so Interscope might have thought that she wanted to get out of the contract with a double album (it could have counted as 2 albums). At least I always thought that might have been the reason.

i thought that too.

Perhaps she will release a fado album to finish her contract, and then release a dance record straight afterwards.

10 hours ago, Rock said:

https://lifestyle.sapo.pt/fama/noticias-fama/artigos/madonna-deixa-palacio-ramalhete-no-inicio-de-abril-sites-internacionais-ja-aceitam-reservas

Madonna leaves Ramalhete Palace in early April. International Sites already accepting reservations

Preparing to launch a new album in the summer and kicking off a new tour at the end of the year, the American singer leaves the local establishment where she moved in early 2018. The new single is due in May, but when it's released, Madonna will no longer reside at Ramalhete Palace. Starting in April, the local lodging facility at Rua das Janelas Verdes, a hotel unit of Atmosphere Hospitality Group, leased entirely by the singer in late 2017, is available to welcome new guests. In recent days, the property has reappeared on sites such as Booking.com. According to this booking site, April 11, Thursday, is the first date available.

Very interesting! That would tie in with an April release for the album. And I can completely see why she has gone with her new look. It's so her - dark, sensual and simmering with passion.

I'm so in need of a new album to perk my life up.

29 minutes ago, Paul said:

i thought that too.

Perhaps she will release a fado album to finish her contract, and then release a dance record straight afterwards.

Now that would be the best case senario. Almost like Ariana did this year and last. 

18 hours ago, robster said:

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! ❤️

From what I know, but this is not confirmed, this is/was definately a video shoot. More info on that should become available shortly I think. I don't think it was a photoshoot, from what I've been told. But we can't rule anything out these days as everything is filmed and photographed simultaneously. But I'm 90% sure this was a video shoot. For something. If she's shooting a video now, then post production for 3 months seems ridiculous and makes me believe we get something much sooner then May. Don't forget about her "random acts of kindness" speech at Stonewall on new year's eve! She might just spring something on us. I mean, she's had songs on radio without having filmed a video for them yet.

Btw, someone suggesting it was just her out for a stroll is nonsense, why would she go through the trouble of putting on a full wig, costume and make-up for an incognito stroll at a pretty desolate abandonned location?! She was at work, most definately! More on that soon!

Can I ask one thing, you hinted at one point that there could be 2 singles at a same/similar time, for different markets. Do you think both of them will have a video or is the second one just a buzz single with no video? 😍

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Can I ask one thing, you hinted at one point that there could be 2 singles at a same/similar time, for different markets. Do you think both of them will have a video or is the second one just a buzz single with no video? 😍

he might of meant ..different languages ...

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

of course he would tag mdna skin , its madonna and hes her makeup artist ..just promoting mdna skin 

Getting Ready For the Super Blood Wolf Moon ! 🌚🐺🖤 #lisbon #music#magic

Yeah, that's how I read it, but like you said, he also mentioned Magic / Music, so it's not for MDNA skin.

4 minutes ago, Crux said:

Yeah, that's how I read it, but like you said, he also mentioned Magic / Music, so it's not for MDNA skin.

hes just promoting mdna skin due to the pic which shows off her skin which is in great shape to be honest ..i dont care if she has fillers etc etc as long as she doesnt over do them ..anything if it means delaying the ageing process .....her skin is so good ....i got the rose mist for christmas and its good she is obviously contracted to promote mdna skin and i think her part for now is done ..well i hope so i just want new music 

56 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

From my understanding both would get full releases, so nobody would know which was the buzz single and which was the lead single. So that would make me think both would also get music videos... Someone also told me the album wasn't very cohesive as a whole, which makes me think the two-sided album isn't a farfetched idea... One half being very fado inspired and the other half be very contemporary electronic and dance-y. Also, let's not forget that little sample that we heard of her in the studio which had a very distinct disco type vibe to it...

At this point the entire lead up to the campaign is a complete mystery to me. It's all just very weird. The timing, filming a potential video which would possibly not see the light of day for another couple of months... That is odd!

8 minutes ago, robster said:

From my understanding both would get full releases, so nobody would know which was the buzz single and which was the lead single. So that would make me think both would also get music videos... Someone also told me the album wasn't very cohesive as a whole, which makes me think the two-sided album isn't a farfetched idea... One half being very fado inspired and the other half be very contemporary electronic and dance-y. Also, let's not forget that little sample that we heard of her in the studio which had a very distinct disco type vibe to it...

At this point the entire lead up to the campaign is a complete mystery to me. It's all just very weird. The timing, filming a potential video which would possibly not see the light of day for another couple of months... That is odd!

Sounds interesting. From what I read (mostly) here I got the same impression: there would be a world music part + disco/electronica part and maybe that's why she wants to present both worlds. That would be a first. I m interested to know if this strategy would or could benefit her commercial success. Hopefully.

51 minutes ago, elijah said:

Sounds interesting. From what I read (mostly) here I got the same impression: there would be a world music part + disco/electronica part and maybe that's why she wants to present both worlds. That would be a first. I m interested to know if this strategy would or could benefit her commercial success. Hopefully.

i think two different releases ...a album and a possible mixtape ....i think the world music will be the first release and soon ..i think we will hear a new song in febuary 

These last teories match with the mixtape tag that she used un Instagram. @robsterWhat do you think of it? Maybe it´s all about two different releases, an album (cohesive) and a mixtape with all the more dancey/electronic material.