Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

35 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Well, for "Living for Love" she shot it January 16-17, 2015 and it premiered on SnapChat on Feb. 5. I am not sure if that timeline will hold this time around. It sounds like the roll out might be different.

Anyone know who designed the floral dress?

The design could be D&G or Gucci because of the style.

And the LFL video was messy, but yeah, one more give or take, I think that we will have the video with single by March, it doesn’t make sense to wait until May.

@robster I am forever in love with your art!! Wow! You’re just so able to bring out all the feeling and vibes that we all feel but can’t describe lol 

40 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I mean that I get, I’m just trying to understand how we got from a third-hand account of DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa’s night out in Lisbon to “she is shooting a new video in Lisbon as we speak”. 

Haha yes its funny how these other sites are made fun of and yet can suddenly become a reliable source when it suits.

I think some people are just a bit desperate to own an exclusive and just get carried away with it very quickly without it being official.

Anyway I hope it's true and that look is indeed for a music video as she looks gorgeous.

The dress rob posted is very Live to Tell.

I think the song will be an electronic ballad like Live to Tell/Frozen was. The first singles from the respective albums were a curveball in many ways as we had no idea what to expect

Possibly directed by Steven Klien. 

12 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The shoot was taken yesterday!

9210CAF1-15E7-4D3C-87CE-BF69AAB0AB26.png

Love this very much...it gives such cinematic vibes...

I suddenly felt the ones from a wonderfully shot movie with Jennifer Jones, “love is a many splendored thing”

A9ACD945-DD46-40F0-B8D7-E07F91004503.jpeg

2F23E70B-A534-4915-B15B-6B746A532696.jpeg

AB6AAD04-FB3B-4407-8432-FAC05C4A682E.jpeg

2 hours ago, alen said:

Posted by AP

Stylist ist eyobyohannes

Dress by the vampires wife

Screenshot_20190122-074948.jpg

I thought she was getting off some vibes and I finally decided that she reminds me of

980x.jpg

5 hours ago, strictmachine said:

So now we’re taking the alleged account of “DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa” as official confirmation that she was shooting a music video?!

Nobody said it was official. We love the idea and comment on it. 

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I still don't feel this is a music video unless of course they film some more today. 

there would be a big set and a lot of people around for a music video.. I hope this "source" from that fan site isn't making the wrong assumptions. did he see a professional set or  just a handful of people with madonna sightseeing who happen to film her for half an hour..? (like that guy who keeps following her like the gardener Nathan rissman yrs ago)

3 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I might be in the minority on this, but I'm really hoping for a ballad to open the new era
the way Madonna does ballads is unparalleled

I’m hoping for the same. I totally agree with you.

51 minutes ago, Nikki said:

there would be a big set and a lot of people around for a music video.. I hope this "source" from that fan site isn't making the wrong assumptions. did he see a professional set or  just a handful of people with madonna sightseeing who happen to film her for half an hour..? (like that guy who keeps following her like the gardener Nathan rissman yrs ago)

As much as I wish it is a video, I agree with you and think it is probably a photo shooting or some minor footages for promo

I really think it's a video shoot. They started preperations last week in London, probably even shooting stuff there, because everyone first flew into London for fittings and styling. And then the entire group was moved to Lisbon. If it had been a photoshoot they most likely would have made the entire production more compact cost wise. Do the styling and pre production and shooting in Lisbon. I suspect they shot scenes in a studio setting in London and then moved to an outdoors setting in Lisbon. But let's see what happens today if she teases and posts more.

20 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I might be in the minority on this, but I'm really hoping for a ballad to open the new era

Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity and Wash All Over Me are fucking incredible.

16 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

yeah me too ! 

1 minute ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

WHY do all the french madonna websites say the 1st single is in ... MAY ??????

why ? no! she looks ready for feb !!! 

because i think theyre mistaken for the album release 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

because i think theyre mistaken for the album release 

yesss i'm sure :

snippet in feb
single in march

2nd in april
album in May and performances eurovision

29 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

yesss i'm sure :

snippet in feb
single in march

2nd in april
album in May and performances eurovision

i think two singles before album i have this sneaky feeling shes done two projects