Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

Loving the new full, ultra curly, dark wig on Madonna. She looks like a vintage beautiful brunette star.  Just like the mass of dark curls way back for Like a Prayer video, dark curls look so beautiful in her. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Loving the new full, ultra curly, dark wig on Madonna. She looks like a vintage beautiful brunette star.  Just like the mass of dark curls way back for Like a Prayer video, dark curls look so beautiful in her. 

Only M! So classy and sexy at the same time. Vintage yet modern looking. Fab! 

The ball is starting to roll, so exciting!! I really dig the new look with the dark curls. Reminds me of the blond ambition ones, but now dark. The video location looks promising too. Excellent art as always @robster thanks for sharing it with us!

38 minutes ago, Aries said:

Gina Lollobrigida

Gina, Sophia - beautiful Italian actresses.  Bring out the Italian beauty of Madonna.   Bring on the vintage brunette bombshell look for the video.  O'h and to those who complain about her not being as "skinny as before"  Sophia and Gina were curvy bombshells and looked incredible.  We should celebrate that great beauties from the past all come in different shapes etc.  Marilyn, Sophia, Elizabeth Taylor and then again Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Pier Angeli.   All amazingly beautiful women with different shapes and looks that were appreciated. 

Madonna always does twists on vintage looks and adds her own touch and as we always says - she does vintage glamour better than any modern star.  Always has and always will. 

Sophia Loren and Gina - how beautiful they are and can easily see Madonna capturing this kind of vintage beauty with ease - and with her own take and style of it. 

Image result for gina lollobrigida images

Image result for sophia loren images

2 hours ago, robster said:

A little something I just cooked up 😛

So talented! Beautiful❤️

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

So now we’re taking the alleged account of “DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa” as official confirmation that she was shooting a music video?!

:lol:  More like,  we are HOPING.   So looking forward to new music in every way.  

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:  More like,  we are HOPING.   So looking forward to new music in every way.  

I mean that I get, I’m just trying to understand how we got from a third-hand account of DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa’s night out in Lisbon to “she is shooting a new video in Lisbon as we speak”. 

37 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Gina, Sophia - beautiful Italian actresses.  Bring out the Italian beauty of Madonna.   Bring on the vintage brunette bombshell look for the video.  O'h and to those who complain about her not being as "skinny as before"  Sophia and Gina were curvy bombshells and looked incredible.  We should celebrate that great beauties from the past all come in different shapes etc.  Marilyn, Sophia, Elizabeth Taylor and then again Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Pier Angeli.   All amazingly beautiful women with different shapes and looks that were appreciated. 

Madonna always does twists on vintage looks and adds her own touch and as we always says - she does vintage glamour better than any modern star.  Always has and always will. 

Sophia Loren and Gina - how beautiful they are and can easily see Madonna capturing this kind of vintage beauty with ease - and with her own take and style of it. 

Image result for gina lollobrigida images

Image result for sophia loren images

Beautiful! I loveee ❤️❤️❤️❤️👒

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Does anyone know how much time passed between the time of the shooting of a first single video and the time of its release?

Well, for "Living for Love" she shot it January 16-17, 2015 and it premiered on SnapChat on Feb. 5. I am not sure if that timeline will hold this time around. It sounds like the roll out might be different.

Anyone know who designed the floral dress?

5 hours ago, robster said:

her dress, or possible variations:

hummingbird-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1540483974

butterfly-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1540484108

Great work. Wow I just love. She's blowing me away...again. I love the reinvention for whatever she has planned. Stunning, classy, and romantic!

7 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Finally someone else also understands the power of dark hair. Yes, dark hair can make face look more slim and eyes more vibrant. 

This! 

22 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Well, for "Living for Love" she shot it January 16-17, 2015 and it premiered on SnapChat on Feb. 5. I am not sure if that timeline will hold this time around. It sounds like the roll out might be different.

Anyone know who designed the floral dress?

She probably just shot the video now because it was the Blood Moon. She probably would have liked to continue working on the release for another six months. Now watch her sit on the video forever all obsessed with editing :lmao: