Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

24 minutes ago, robster said:

from drownedmadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa from Lisbon says that “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/21/madonna-shooting-her-new-music-video-in-lisbon/

It’s really happening. 🙏

28 minutes ago, Mensch said:

If it’s a video filmed on the beach with the new hair and this look, I’m excited. Looks gorgeous! I wonder if it’s a ballad. 

I’m praying she’s considering doing a few videos beforehand and having them ready. Something upbeat, a power ballad etc...I want visuals!! 

I bet she has  already shot one video 

I'm totally stoked to see a full-blown dark-haired reinvention in the works, but I hope she doesn't reveal too much so far in advance of the music coming out. Leave us thirsty mama! So thankful there haven't been any leaks.

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

where the pic was took 

EFF92F51-724C-4FA8-B673-3DA56AC3EDB5.jpeg

Where/what is that in portugal?

1 hour ago, robster said:

from drownedmadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa from Lisbon says that “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/21/madonna-shooting-her-new-music-video-in-lisbon/

OMFG!!!!!!!!! The news we've all been waiting to hear.  WOW.

1 hour ago, robster said:

her dress, or possible variations:

hummingbird-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1540483974

butterfly-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1540484108

I hope it’s cut into a body suit or is cut short as fuck to show off some leg or sheer bottom 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Does anyone know how much time passed between the time of the shooting of a first single video and the time of its release?

The dark wigs are giving me Joan Collins realness.

Also the look, the hair, the dress are giving me Live To Tell vibes... maybe she's shooting a video for a ballad?

Maybe the first two singles will be a Ballad and a Disco Dance track? 

Something for everyone.

I hope it's the full sleeves long dress. See what the media say to THAT. Maybe the first two videos will be a story. Starting in a fado club then stripping off for the disco number. I AM NOT READY. IVE BEEN ASKING FOR FOUR YEARS FOR THE ALBUM BUT I AM NOT READY.

1 hour ago, loowee said:

If she already shot the video, I don't see how she's dropping the new single in MAY?

Just in time for the Grammys on December 10th! :) We are three weeks out.  I hope so!!!

She has been rehearsing, so plenty of time to complete the video, announce the single, and tease us with video clips for a week or so before she drops it on us three Fridays from now!

It's probably too much to ask for I think. Probably toooo #soon.

Is Steven Klein involved?   stevenkleinstudio posted two hrs ago a clip from the #secretprojectrevolution M did with him with the MLK Jr. quote:

“LIFE’S MOST PERSISTENT AND URGENT QUESTION IS: WHAT ARE U DOING FOR OTHERS?” DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

46 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Does anyone know how much time passed between the time of the shooting of a first single video and the time of its release?

I dug all the way back through her instagram. She teased a behind the scenes shot on Jan 17 and then the video was released February 5th