Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

She looks incredible with dark hair, for it frames her face very nicely and brings out her facial features, especially her eyes! Blonde was washing her out to no end! I’m beyond grateful she’s considering going dark again! 

I agree.

10 hours ago, Rock said:

Por que não colaborar com bons músicos brasileiros aclamados como Chico Buarque, Caetano Veloso ou Marisa Monte? Até a Rita Lee seria bem vinda. Na minha opinião, trabalhar com Anitta / Iza traz pouco ou nada à mesa artisticamente; Eu ouço suas músicas e vejo seus vídeos musicais e não sinto arte, apenas cantores com uma atitude.

it would be my dream if she made a song with Marisa Monte. This woman is perfect, she's a goddess.

Omg I am in LOVE with the new pics! Anytime she has dark hair, I squeal like a child in front of candy! 

Please have the dark hair at least for the beginning of this era. From Like a Prayer to American Life, her music has a certain MAGIC when she has the darker hair. 

Stunning. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The shoot was taken yesterday!

9210CAF1-15E7-4D3C-87CE-BF69AAB0AB26.png

WOW! What a look on her! She always looks good with dark hair, but this takes the cake for me! Perfect mix of beauty, class, sass and mystery!

from drownedmadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa from Lisbon says that “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/21/madonna-shooting-her-new-music-video-in-lisbon/

1 minute ago, robster said:

from drownedmadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com reader Diogo Costa from Lisbon says that “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/21/madonna-shooting-her-new-music-video-in-lisbon/

they didnt hear the music? are they sure it's a video and not something else? someone needs to find diogo

Just now, Nikki said:

they didnt hear the music? are they sure it's a video and not something else? someone needs to find diogo

I know Beyonce is all about secrecy with her visual albums and she uses a technique where all music is played back through in-ears so nothing has to be played loudly and they can keep the music fully under wraps!

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Maybe not as Janet's made for now video was recorded mute hahaha good idea 

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i doubt they would have had full music blasting 

It happens quite often whete they play the music out loud.

Although I get the feeling this is just a photo shoot I'm not really getting a music video vibe from the location and the pictures.

15 minutes ago, robster said:

I know Beyonce is all about secrecy with her visual albums and she uses a technique where all music is played back through in-ears so nothing has to be played loudly and they can keep the music fully under wraps!

that makes sense!

I love hearing all the hearsay and rumors 🙂 thanks again!

If it’s a video filmed on the beach with the new hair and this look, I’m excited. Looks gorgeous! I wonder if it’s a ballad. 

I’m praying she’s considering doing a few videos beforehand and having them ready. Something upbeat, a power ballad etc...I want visuals!!