Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Wow, now that is amazing. The dark her makes her face perfect, cheekbones look more prominent and it is.. well slimming. Mostly it is just beautiful.

Finally someone else also understands the power of dark hair. Yes, dark hair can make face look more slim and eyes more vibrant. 

11 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

What are you a fan of? The same split blonde hair she’s had since Hard Candy? 

Tone it down. And if my only two options were the hard candy look or this wig monstrosity id choose hard candy. I hope it looks better with editing cuz that wig is just awful and not only ages her but also is just too old fashioned and not a beautiful vintage way, it's old fashion in an old kind of way.

I can’t refreshing Instagram so we can get another look or photo.

It’s weird because maybe this will be for the cover but I don’t see how it fits with #DiscoGod and Anitta danceable music.

Maybe it’s just for the cover and that’s it like American Life and the first single, but then it changed to other style.

Or COADF, we never saw her with the red hair ever 🤷🏻‍♂️ Outside the photo shoot.

10 minutes ago, robster said:

Told ya! Looking gorgeous... and she's shooting with the red blood moon, and the moon and constellations are a very important element in magic... Shooting in Lisbon and outside! An actual location shoot for the first single video.... The look is very classic, can we expect a ballad as a single? or mid tempo. This doesn't look summery, dancey at first glimpse...

Exactly what came to my mind... 

If it’s for the album cover, it doesn’t have to be dancey necessarily though 

3 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I can’t refreshing Instagram so we can get another look or photo.

It’s weird because maybe this will be for the cover but I don’t see how it fits with #DiscoGod and Anitta danceable music.

Maybe it’s just for the cover and that’s it like American Life and the first single, but then it changed to other style.

Or COADF, we never saw her with the red hair ever 🤷🏻‍♂️ Outside the photo shoot.

I saw a video where it explained how the COADF hair was made with Photoshop.

6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Tone it down. And if my only two options were the hard candy look or this wig monstrosity id choose hard candy. I hope it looks better with editing cuz that wig is just awful and not only ages her but also is just too old fashioned and not a beautiful vintage way, it's old fashion in an old kind of way.

Old fashioned is bad? Girl, you have a lot to learn. 

9A709C0C-0967-4514-B1CB-6C3F7BAF475F.gif

I like it, she never chaneller a mature hairstyle and it actually looks great on her, it doesnt age her either . Its her natural hair color and bring her face up

When i saw the video of the location I thoight it was perfect for a photoshoot so it may be the album photoshoot or something tour related. I dont think a Mag shoot because its too similar to vogue last year

This is exactly the kind of thing I want. It is old fashioned but in a good way, its glamorous and sexy without making her look like a fuck monster desperate to have sex appeal. it doesnt look like she thinks she has to compete with 22 year olds to be appealing. It just makes it automatically more interesting. I really love it. 

30 minutes ago, robster said:

Told ya! Looking gorgeous... and she's shooting with the red blood moon, and the moon and constellations are a very important element in magic... Shooting in Lisbon and outside! An actual location shoot for the first single video.... The look is very classic, can we expect a ballad as a single? or mid tempo. This doesn't look summery, dancey at first glimpse...

Maybe its the album cover/artwork shoot with Klein?

40 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Breathless Mahoney with dark hair! Give me more. 

That was my first thought too😝😝

Loving it!