Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

56 minutes ago, robster said:

The team including Madonna have now all moved to Lisbon... So I'm thinking they will continue work there the next few days... Music video?!

I sure hope so.

8 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I have a feeling she’s cooking something with the Lisbon footage to be included on the album. 🙂

where she posted on instagram yesterday could be perfect ...

Hair and Make-up (Andy and Aaron) are in Lisbon. Arianne, who is a stylist spent the weekend in London with them but is now back in the USA. So maybe they shot artwork in London and are moving on to video in Lisbon?! No idea, All of this is speculation of course, but Andy doesn't just fly to Lisbon for nothing, it has to be work related! So she's doing SOMETHING in Lisbon. And she has been rehearsing for something, according to her own insta stories of the last couple of weeks.

10 minutes ago, elijah said:

An album photoshoot ala Vogue Italia 2018 could be heaven.

imagev18ba00a1b76f8b53dedccf41ab47647c5-

Vogue-italia-3.png

Something along those lines! Only with dark hair. Beautiful.

yes absolutely and it will be i think 

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

why would you support her collaborating not only with a girl who makes the worst music in the world, but also a horrible person who goes against everything madonna fought for? why do you keep defending this girl?

?

I don't defend her. I don't like her. I don't give a damn about her. That was my post about: Annitta is a nobody and has her own thread and I wish people commented on that non-entity there. 

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Vogue-italia-3.png

These pics are so gorgeous. Love everything about them and how clever is the colour mixed. Love it. 

If the album is basically done, and the album is coming out in summer, now knowing that her creative team is in Lisbon, could we be expecting a (sort of) visual album? I don’t think she’d be sitting on it for nothing!

10 minutes ago, DrownedMilan said:

If the album is basically done, and the album is coming out in summer, now knowing that her creative team is in Lisbon, could we be expecting a (sort of) visual album? I don’t think she’d be sitting on it for nothing!

its prob for the first single 

2 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

What did this Anitta say? I am not interested in her at all and have no idea but it seems to be all over the IG comments? 

i dont think she said nothing she just supports somebody who is supposed to be transphobic 

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

Next month already?? :sneaky:

If that is the case, those "album release in June" news posted by MTribe make even less sense. Seems like this is a case of conflicting sources...

Thank you for sharing!

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

woah what??!!! oh man and I know you are not only saying this out of the blue as you have proven to be a solid source!! thanks for sharing!!!!

Yay. Bring it Madonna! She's like vitamins for the ears and soul. 👒🐆🐆

5 hours ago, elijah said:

Vogue-italia-3.png

I love this idea. Beautiful , soulful, and Portugalish. 

8 hours ago, Mensch said:

Hope that this announcement will be in February 1st. I can't wait no longer. :old:

8 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yay! :tigger:I am ready for my ticket!  Four months from first single release to Album release in May is a typical release these days.

6 hours ago, robster said:

Hair and Make-up (Andy and Aaron) are in Lisbon. Arianne, who is a stylist spent the weekend in London with them but is now back in the USA. So maybe they shot artwork in London and are moving on to video in Lisbon?! No idea, All of this is speculation of course, but Andy doesn't just fly to Lisbon for nothing, it has to be work related! So she's doing SOMETHING in Lisbon. And she has been rehearsing for something, according to her own insta stories of the last couple of weeks.

I love reading your posts, Rob.  The speculation alone is so exciting. 👍

6 hours ago, robster said:

They have done this for years now , havent they? Maybe its just for a private party or purum night