Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm so curious what the album is going to sound like. Fado mixed with disco? Latin influences mixed with Mirwais electronica? It will be a unique sound for sure and like nothing she's done before.

will be similar to what mirwais did with country music on some tracks on music i think but with that fado sound ...well thats what im hoping 

Guest eroticerotic
15 minutes ago, Lolo said:

He is not the only one though. Seems like a lot of mongsters are bored these days and can’t afford to go to Vegas. 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Get Together said:

Portuguese vibes / Mirwais electronica / Latin influences / Disco....

Wow this album cannot cum soon ENOUGH 😱

😂😂

I bet when it finally does... cum... lol we all gonna have a major orgasm in here. 

a lot are acting like her next tour will be her just sitting on her ass lol ...seriously ? she will mix it up but expect madonna to be sat on a stool singing some numbers jeez ...

The smaller the venues for this tour the better imho

My ideal venue would be Madonna at the Sydney Opera House (maybe even with an Orchestra) in 2020.

#askbelievereceive

I hope she does not go fado, fado is so boring and topical, local to the general public. I love it myself just as I like many world music, but no not for her. Still she always proves us wrong so who knows

maybe she will come up with some dancy Portuguese version of the buena vista social club 

i love Lisbon, adore that city

there is the most amazing bar there , the https://www.cntraveler.com/bars/lisbon/pavilhao-chines pavilion chines 

2 hours ago, Tulio1958 said:

Será que ela usou como inspiração para o novo álbum?

I doubt it.

Aldina de Sousa name does not ring a bell with 99% of the Portuguese people, so I can't see how Madonna, a foreigner in this land, could even stumble across her as a potential inspiration (Madonna must have seen the photo in this forum as some are pointing out, it's the only explanation). I never heard of her, but from what I read online Aldina de Sousa was an actress, recorded some songs (every actor/actress did it back in the day) and was the first wife of Vasco Santana (iconic Portuguese actor from the 40s b&w comedy movies who, let's say, could appear in a Portuguese version of Vogue's rap; that's how big he was), but her name and work are unknown in the grand scheme of Portuguese culture (maybe she was popular back then, idk). Madonna probably just liked Aldina's attitude in the photo: strong, smoking and playing a musical male instrument (for that time). I can't see Aldina de Sousa being the follow-up of Dita Parlo at all; but, never say never.

2 minutes ago, Rock said:

I doubt it.

Aldina de Sousa name does not ring a bell with 99% of the Portuguese people, so I can't see how Madonna, a foreigner in this land, could even stumble across her as a potential inspiration (Madonna must have seen the photo in this forum as some are pointing out, it's the only explanation). I never heard of her, but from what I read online Aldina de Sousa was an actress, recorded some songs (every actor/actress did it back in the day) and was the first wife of Vasco Santana (iconic Portuguese actor from the 40s b&w comedy movies who, let's say, could appear in a Portuguese version of Vogue's rap; that's how big he was), but her name and work are unknown in the grand scheme of Portuguese culture (maybe she was popular back then, idk). Madonna probably just liked Aldina's attitude in the photo: strong, smoking and playing a musical male instrument (for that time). I can't see Aldina de Sousa being the follow-up of Dita Parlo at all; but, never say never.

she prob thinks its the queen of fadoAmália Rodrigues  lol ..i mean this was a woman that didnt even realise it wasnt her with the beach boys in a pic before posting it 

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she prob thinks its the queen of fadoAmália Rodrigues  lol ..i mean this was a woman that didnt even realise it wasnt her with the beach beastie boys in a pic before posting it 

That's something to remember :sneaky:

5 hours ago, iamme said:

This thread is getting really messy. Some were so triggered if others disagreed with their opinion. That was childish and demonstrated mental instability. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours certainly is not better than others. 

Please close this thread. Jesus Christ. 

Btw, the album is coming. #soon

Omg look who’s talking :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

The smaller the venues for this tour the better imho

My ideal venue would be Madonna at the Sydney Opera House (maybe even with an Orchestra) in 2020.

#askbelievereceive

I posted about this a couple of months ago too, I would love M doing something like a "Grand Theatre" tour where she plays in opera houses or bigger theatre halls. Think what she could do with a setting like this! Her MET performance already went into that direction setting-wise, and as we all know she made perfection out of it. Now imagine a MET Gala-type of show in London's Royal Albert Hall, Sydney's Opera House, Verona's amphitheatre...:dramatic:

I wouldn't want her to play in super small settings though, like 500 or 1000-seat venues. Ticket prices would be off the roof and while she can pull off intimate shows, M really excels when she brings in some spectacle into her show. On a small stage that could fit nothing more than her band, there obviously wouldn't be any space for intricate choreographies à la the MET Gala or any sort of refined stage production.

10 hours ago, mmmike said:

I am just thankful we still have our idol alive and well. Think about Michael Jackson, Whitney, and Princes fanbases. All three of those artist were in the same musical cohort as Madonna and they are dead. No more tours, selfies, rumors about new music, speeches....The thing I love about Madonna is she has a growth mindset and continues to evolve! 

So lucky, indeed. I’m always thinking of this... and the fact that we are still waiting an upcoming and one of the most expected albums from an artist, it’s a treasure for this fanbase.

10 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

So lucky, indeed. I’m always thinking of this... and the fact that we are still waiting an upcoming and one of the most expected albums from an artist, it’s a treasure for this fanbase.

yeah youre right we just take her for granted to be honest 

So she's following Rosalia now? because i would die for a collab with her... everything about her from her videos to her songwriting says major major talent, really elegant conceptual thoughtful stuff...

Are you seeing the comments in Madonna instagram photos? Brazilian fans revolted with Anitta who today tried to "soften" the transphobic comments that a singer called Nego do Borel did in these last days. That was today. She was on stage with him at a concert for a mostly LGBTQ audience ....
Brazilian madonna fans are begging to cancel the featuring

Edited by alexis

1 minute ago, alexis said:

Are you seeing the comments in Madonna instagram photos? Brazilian fans revolted with Anitta who today tried to "soften" the transphobic comments that a singer singer called Nego from Borel did in these last days. That was today. She was on stage with him at a concert for a mostly LGBTQ audience ....
Brazilian madonna fans are begging to cancel the featuring

Yes, there are many comments in her instagram and Guy Osear's Instagram

Anitta these last months does not have a good reputation here in Brazil and this can hurt some of Madonna's plans. Even I'm already getting discouraged and sad about the possible realization of this song ... If she could at least make a song with IZA that is an artist as talented as Anitta and infinitely more conscious about social causes. 

Anitta is very talented but with each passing day she is distancing herself from those who have always supported her throughout her career. I really hope that Madonna is seeing all that Anitta is doing, but I do not know if she's going to change any plans or take any action. At this moment is not being favorable a song with Anitta 

This could really look bad for Madonna, especially if the world press discovers Anitta's refusal to acknowledge claims that she has sided with Brazil's fascist president, Jair Bolsonaro (that awful piece of shit)