Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

This thread is getting really messy. Some were so triggered if others disagreed with their opinion. That was childish and demonstrated mental instability. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours certainly is not better than others. 

Please close this thread. Jesus Christ. 

Btw, the album is coming. #soon

6 minutes ago, iamme said:

Question for youngsters. I’m a certified dinosaur and have never streamed music in my life. Where and how to start? Does it cost me much? Thanks

Spotify sign up free and in with Facebook. There are premium no advertisement options with cost. 

20 minutes ago, iamme said:

This thread is getting really messy. Some were so triggered if others disagreed with their opinion. That was childish and demonstrated mental instability. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours certainly is not better than others. 

Please close this thread. Jesus Christ. 

Btw, the album is coming. #soon

Stop always being so insulting.  

10 hours ago, elijah said:

Madonna, if you are reading: remember, you are known for your spectacle tours, not for sitting around like Mariah or Slob. So we expect numbers like Express Yourself 90 etc. Slowing down for a bit between numbers is ok (and human). But no-one is there for a laid back performance. Get in shape and do the numbers like GGW MDNA tours.

Totally agreed.

As Jaime King has stated before, M likes to pluck the best people from their world and drop them in her world. In the past it has usually applied to dancers, but maybe now she's applying the same idea to musical artists. Perhaps this is why the album is taking forever?

58 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Eu só encontro essa música de Aldina de Sousa

E quem entende português, encontrei a mulher deste site:  https://lisboanoguiness.blogs.sapo.pt/avelino-de-sousa-_-fadista-compositor-324374

Será que ela usou como inspiração para o novo álbum?

9 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Thought it might be interesting to recap on some of the rumoured featured collaborators for the new album.

maluma ...just so many ...sure we will get a mix tape or something like really soon 

Also Mirwas, Joe Henry etc. Anybody else?

2 hours ago, Magician said:

For spamming the hell out of this thread and the Eurovision thread! Act up like that again and your next punishment will be permanent.

He is not the only one though. Seems like a lot of mongsters are bored these days and can’t afford to go to Vegas. 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

keep in mind that many of these trolls want to reach the amount of posts they need to view the pop princesses and off topic forums.

well the pop princess thread about stefani is hilarious so i hope they find it as funny as i do