Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

Yeah into the groove would be great at the Eurovision, been looking online to see when Eurovision will make an announcement about her performing, nothing yet but I’m guessing it shouldn’t be too long as the final is on may 18th , Just hoping it’s all true.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:10 AM, Dr Lecter said:

imagine social media in 1989 

“so was at the Vma rehearsal and saw A bit of Madonna routine she has shit hair and seems to be wearing a mans suit and some butch shoes and a cheap watch. Halfway  through she had a hand spasm or it could have been a routine . I’m worried about tonight” 

THIS says it all really.  Spot on.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, karbatal said:

It's annoying how most discussions in this board are nowadays about some kind of victimisation about Madonna. Always poor Madonna, always freting that she will get bad comments. It is a sign of the times, I guess, just some years ago nobody was gloating on victimism or poor poor boo boo. I'm sick and tired and, frankly, disgusted. 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:17 AM, Kurt420 said:

:clap:

So so sick of her being expected to walk on egg shells for literally EVERY. LITTLE. THING. SHE. SAYS. OR. DOES. IT'S. FUCKING. TIRED. AT. THIS. POINT!!!!!! 

Call me insensitive or out of tune with the times or whatever, I don't really care but I hope if any "(fake) outrage" arises over her performing in Israel for a TELEVISION SHOW (not HER tour) Madonna will impolitely tell these people where to shove their "(fake) concerns". If she bows out of this performance (as if) due to said "(fake) outrage" then I hope she just cancels whatever other tour plans or promo she has scheduled. Why? Because FUCKED UP SHIT happens in EVERY country. Injustices happen in EVERY COUNTRY. So, where do we draw the line?? Shall she be sent an "approved" list of places she is "allowed" to perform in?? So sick of this PC bullshit. 🖕 

THIS.  :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also tired of the "if it isn't exactly what I want/need/am entitled to...then why bother."  I mean, really?  The woman has consistently given the world some of the best pop performances for over 3 decades?  She always brings it when it truly matters. But she's also human. Not every moment is gonna be a Superbowl...that's ok. Even when not necessarily on her best day, she still wipes the floor with all the others as the consummate professional.

7 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

THIS says it all really.  Spot on.

THIS.  :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also tired of the "if it isn't exactly what I want/need/am entitled to...then why bother."  I mean, really?  The woman has consistently given the world some of the best pop performances for over 3 decades?  She always brings it when it truly matters. But she's also human. Not every moment is gonna be a Superbowl...that's ok. Even when not necessarily on her best day, she still wipes the floor with all the others as the consummate professional.

FuckYeah I m with you , let da woman do Her thing , she s greater than EVA

3 hours ago, Milk said:

Is it confirmed?

No. There were several, serious media reports about negotiations, so there must be something going on, but nothing's confirmed yet. 

I could imagine though that she agreed to it, but they are withholding the info for a later announcement (that could be tied in with the album news).

47 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

It's three months until the final. ANNOUNCE SOMETHING

If Madonna does indeed do an interval act in the Eurovision final, you probably shouldn't expect any official announcement until early May.

Earlier today, Israeli broadcaster KAN revealed the ticket price list for Eurovision 2019. You’ll need a lot of money to get your hands on these tickets… they range from 300$ to 500$. A high production means high ticket prices, that’s what KAN say anyway… no word if Madonna is actually a part of the show so far...

Ticket prices for Eurovision 2019

Just had a google to see when Justin  timberlake  was announced for the Eurovision, the earliest I could find was the 9th may and in that year the final was 14th may, so maybe we won’t find out until maybe a week before the final.

54 minutes ago, Magrat said:

Earlier today, Israeli broadcaster KAN revealed the ticket price list for Eurovision 2019. You’ll need a lot of money to get your hands on these tickets… they range from 300$ to 500$. A high production means high ticket prices, that’s what KAN say anyway… no word if Madonna is actually a part of the show so far...

Ticket prices for Eurovision 2019

Madonna confirmed with those prices.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

I just hope she didn't change her whole vision of the more authentic Portuguese music for the rollout to something else just for Eurovision

She posted in february that she cant wait to share all of the portuguese influences on the album and reposted the all female choir of cape verde, we shouldn't worry about the vision. 🙂

The song representing Portugal this year is quite stunning and impressive. It merges Fado, Oriental and I believe even Gypsy influences while keeping things fresh and experimental. I wouldn't mind if Madonna's new music is even remotely similar to this:

23 minutes ago, Plaything said:

The song representing Portugal this year is quite stunning and impressive. It merges Fado, Oriental and I believe even Gypsy influences while keeping things fresh and experimental. I wouldn't mind if Madonna's new music is even remotely similar to this:

This kind of music plus Madonna signature would make a great song and performance 😍

Wish she would confirm this.   An incredible performance by Madonna at the Eurovision final would give her so much publicity and remind everyone why she is the ultimate Queen of Pop and Music. 

3 hours ago, Plaything said:

Somebody already posted this in the new album thread a couple of weeks ago and I remember it got quite a bad reception :sneaky:

I don‘t understand the dislike though either. It does feel a bit chaotic at some points but I find the experimental approach really interesting, mixing these different sounds together. If M did something like that with a stronger melody, I’d be absolutely here for that.

5 hours ago, Plaything said:

Wow I really like it. And that performance is very good... 👍🏼