Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

Eurovision is good but wish she chose a time when it wasn’t Israel. The choice for having EV in Israel is questionable on its own I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, GOD said:

Eurovision is good but wish she chose a time when it wasn’t Israel. The choice for having EV in Israel is questionable on its own I suppose. 

Well Israel won. I know it's a troubling time but people there deserve to have s good time. 

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Well Israel won. I know it's a troubling time but people there deserve to have s good time. 

Well I made my point. No more no less. 

4 minutes ago, GOD said:

Well I made my point. No more no less. 

Oh completely and it's valid. It's just that people miss out and so much when there's unrest this could be a couple of hours of joy. 

25 minutes ago, GOD said:

she prob is choosing it because its in israel too 

Okay some have problems with her possibly performing in Israel. Do you also have problems with her taking her tour to Turkey? Russia? And other countries? Just curious. Can't remember there was a fuss about it when she performed there and those regimes are questionable at least also.

We should just be happy Madonna maye is going to kickstart her new era at an Entertainment show.

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I think most Americans are completely oblivious of how little relevance the Superbowl has outside their country. 

I have to agree with this.

25 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she prob is choosing it because its in israel too 

Of course, having a new album has nothing to do with it. In fact, as soon as Israel won last year, Madonna started recording, dreaming of performing in Israel. 

:megagiganticrolleyes:

45 minutes ago, runa said:

Stop to politicize every fucking entertainment show, this is so damn stupid. So tired of this. 

I sign this. 

Sylvan Adams is a businessman and Israeli-Canadian-Jewish billionaire. His father was Marcel Adams, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor. His major occupation is real estate business and his great hobby is bicycle riding. In the end of 2015, he immigrated to Israel and settled in Tel Aviv.

7CE2975C-4CFE-44AB-A852-6C75ED2A0922.jpeg

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Nobody cares about the superbowl or American football outside of the US and maybe Canada. Madonna's performance on it and some others have gathered attention just because of their star power but if it wasn't for them the "event" would be nothing more than a footnote on the sports section of the news.

I think most Americans are completely oblivious of how little relevance the Superbowl has outside their country. 

I was just speaking specifically about the USA. I know football 🏈 means nothing outside of the USA just like most things that are European fail to impact USA. The Grammys are tacky as hell too. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Sylvan Adams is a businessman and Israeli-Canadian-Jewish billionaire. His father was Marcel Adams, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor. His major occupation is real estate business and his great hobby is bicycle riding. In the end of 2015, he immigrated to Israel and settled in Tel Aviv.

7CE2975C-4CFE-44AB-A852-6C75ED2A0922.jpeg

tacky

And of course the press will run with the whole Madonna got paid $1 million but in reality if this does happen (and I hope it does) then I am sure M will invest it into the performance itself in terms of paying for videos, staging, dancers, costumes, special effects, flights, accommodation etc. - in many respects it's a win-win for her. Many other artists would jump at the chance for the publicity along let alone getting paid for it too. 

i'd like to keep the EUROvision Song Contest an European affair. No American cultural imperialism here, no million dollar $tagings, thank you very much.

This rumor of Madonna performing at the ESC is fake news anyway. M would never.

1 minute ago, Like2Watch said:

i'd like to keep the EUROvision Song Contest an European affair. No American cultural imperialism here, no million dollar $tagings, thank you very much.

Get out

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Okay some have problems with her possibly performing in Israel. Do you also have problems with her taking her tour to Turkey? Russia? And other countries? Just curious. Can't remember there was a fuss about it when she performed there and those regimes are questionable at least also.

We should just be happy Madonna maye is going to kickstart her new era at an Entertainment show.

Exactly. She has been in much more questionable countries and I still think the people there deserve to be entertained too. I m happy she is kickstarting the era at the biggest entertainment show ever: much bigger that the Halftime.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, Nikki said:

and putting the dancers, musicians, etc in Israel with accommodation along with M's costs. if all of that has to come from 1.5m, you think there's gonna be much left?

Oh yes, I do. Hahaha

You really have no idea what it's one and a half million dollars, do you?

Apart from the ones already posted in this thread, these are some of my favourite recent Eurovision performances:

27 minutes ago, Like2Watch said:

Oh okay gurl