Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

24 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

:flirt:

im sick of the football mom stuff surely she is too ...i mean there is more to life than your kids like releasing music for your fans ...

27 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Do you know something we don’t baby ? Care to share ! :flirt:

Honestly I don’t. However with a pride performance being announced this month, I find it hard that it’ll just be singled out with no single info or album date or tour announcement ...

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

im sick of the football mom stuff surely she is too ...i mean there is more to life than your kids like releasing music for your fans ...

As a parent to 2 kids, I can confirm that yes there are other things and interests in life but nothing will ever be more important than your kids.

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Honestly I don’t. However with a pride performance being announced this month, I find it hard that it’ll just be singled out with no single info or album date or tour announcement ...

Yeah I agree. If an announcent about Pride performance is coming, I don't think it will be without the fanfare of a new era announcement at the same time

6 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

As a parent to 2 kids, I can confirm that yes there are other things and interests in life but nothing will ever be more important than your Madonna.

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

If it's a classic, I hope its Ray of Light. I love Like a Prayer but she's not a one-hit wonder.

she wants to give that impression by perf lap as much as she can

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

:wow:

Thanks boo

12 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

As a parent to 2 kids, I can confirm that yes there are other things and interests in life but nothing will ever be more important than your kids.

i know this i'm joking i have two kids of my own but surely she is sick of football 

Hopefully she goes full Crazy Madonna and pulls a bombastic performance, like Hung Up and then African drums, the Cabo Verde ladies Enter dancing barefoot and she enters dancing like crazy with the #DiscoGod song, perfect for the audience and summer.

3 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Hopefully she goes full Crazy Madonna and pulls a bombastic performance, like Hung Up and then African drums, the Cabo Verde ladies Enter dancing barefoot and she enters dancing like crazy with the #DiscoGod song, perfect for the audience and summer.

Hope she stands front  of a microphone and delivers  good  emotions and vocals

Respect

55 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She will probably perform Human Nature and Like a Prayer