Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

1 hour ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I don’t care either way if she performs at ESC - a great perf to watch if she does, no loss if she doesn’t. I personally doubt that it will have much promo effect (see Super Bowl vs gmayl and MDNA).

My issue is that it’s in Israel and that this particular ESC is already contentious. I fear it will play into negative connotations of her tone deafness with certain issues that are already widespread about her.

the superbowl was perfect promo for the mdna tour ...just saying jesus some people think its all about the hot 100 lol ...wheres the money at

18 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

1,5 million for 2 songs. Now it makes me wonder how much Madonna asks to play at Glastonbury. 

Rock in Rio offered Drake 3 million and he refused.

:scared:

But im sure M would ask a lot more for Glasto, didn't she get $10million for her Singapore show for RHT? 

47 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

1,5 million for 2 songs. Now it makes me wonder how much Madonna asks to play at Glastonbury. 

Rock in Rio offered Drake 3 million and he refused.

I thought when artists were promoting a new album they usually cancel their fees or at least reduce them for festivals/performances 

Do you think she got paid 3 million by Leo for the climate mini show she did?

It would be amazing if she played a classic version of LAV! But yeah I think that LAP or EY is happening.

Hopefully they are smart to release the single that week or to release the presale for the album/tour to use that awareness.

8 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I thought when artists were promoting a new album they usually cancel their fees or at least reduce them for festivals/performances 

Do you think she got paid 3 million by Leo for the climate mini show she did?

No, that was philantropic. She did it for free.

She’s going to give us a 6 minute extended mix of Candy Shop with a 1 minute video intro, then a 1 minute beautiful game edit and it’ll end with #SOON on the screen as she disappears abruptly into the ground a la Super Bowl as her son with no rhythm starts twerking and break dancing on the floor. All very non-traditional. 

:wow: 

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Hopefully they are smart to release the single that week or to release the presale for the album/tour to use that awareness.

Dropping the single Friday 16th May would be perfect. But this is M’s team we’re dealing with ☹️ They’re not smart enough to do the obvious. No doubt they’re preparing some Tidal/Meerkat tie-in to just ruin everything. 

If she is wise she will do it. Could really prove successful if she has some great new music to share. Good reasons for doing it include:

1, Promotion and exposure for Madonna the brand and re-introducing herself to the general public 

2, Promotion and exposure for her new music and art

3, A great (though somewhat cheesy) music event to be associated with which reasserts her influence at the heart of global music

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

Dropping the single Friday 16th May would be perfect. But this is M’s team we’re dealing with ☹️ They’re not smart enough to do the obvious. No doubt they’re preparing some Tidal/Meerkat tie-in to just ruin everything. 

The fuck is Meerkat???

I still think a single is coming out before May? We will see. But it's just nice to know that a big promotional event like this (and maybe others too)is possibly coming in May for the single(s)and album. This is just what she needs to get everything really out there. Ps: and don't forget she has a new pr team hired recently which is hopefully better than the past. 

7 minutes ago, Elysium said:

If she is wise she will do it. Could really prove successful if she has some great new music to share. Good reasons for doing it include:

1, Promotion and exposure for Madonna the brand and re-introducing herself to the general public 

2, Promotion and exposure for her new music and art

3, A great (though somewhat cheesy) music event to be associated with which reasserts her influence at the heart of global music

This!  Bring it on Madonna!

If she smart enough she will except this deal, cuz this is the perfect promo for a new era.

All Europe watch Eurovision, even Australia, UK too.

Just imagine.  1 minute intro, Vogue something similar like MDNA tour or SST , new single + amazing dance moves and stunning graphics. God let this be true.

26 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Justin (2016) drop his song immediately after his performance (I think so)

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

M is probably doing it for free. the 1.5m may be for the cost to put m's show and the dancers together

What? That's a lot of money for production. Do you even know how much it costs props and dancers?