New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 hour ago, loowee said:

The typical “promo run” of RH barely did anything for her album and tour sale. I don’t think she’s going to “waste” her time doing the same promo run again. The next era will be the European equivalent of the MDNA era and we’ll deal. 

If thats the case, she ll kill the album before delivery. If she doesn't want to promote it, even less ppl would know about it. Stupid idea. Which backfired majorly with MDNA.

34 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I must admit that this 'rumour' that the first single coming out in May is making me very uneasy. Too long to wait! 😞

Me too. I still think March is the month! 

43 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I had a dream it was coming out March 15th! Idk if it was the single/album but... “I just woke up from a fuzzy dream...”

💫✨🙏👍

49 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I must admit that this 'rumour' that the first single coming out in May is making me very uneasy. Too long to wait! 😞

Think of all the teases along the way. Madonna just had to post a photo of her with a new hairstyle (wig) and we got excited. 

28 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

The album coming out in May makes sense. Maybe not the first single.

Yes, it's more logical to me. May is not a good date for her fist single, tbh. 

I think the reason they are releasing the album in summer is they want to sell the album with the tour ticket bundles. If the album would be released in March or April, it would be too early because the tickets wouldn't be on sale yet so they delay the album release until summer to coincide with the ticket on sale so they will be able to do the ticket bundle thing. When was Rebel Heart released and when did tour tickets go on sale? was it the start of March?

I assume the tour will start in September so it will be excellent time to start selling the tickets in June on the same time with the album release so they will be able to do the ticket bundle thing. 

If the music is good, then it's worth waiting for

There are plenty of other great artists out there to listen to until June

It'll gives us time to get the money together for the tour. If I was her, I’d surprise drop it the day it’s ready.

i think the duet with anitta will come first prob around march end of febuary in a effort to try and appeal to her audience before she releases her solo work wouldnt be surpirised if the video has been completed then i think a new solo single from madonna in may late april along with the album 

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think the duet with anitta will come first prob around march end of febuary in a effort to try and appeal to her audience before she releases her solo work wouldnt be surpirised if the video has been completed then i think a new solo single from madonna in may late april along with the album 

I agree, and will catch carnival in Brazil, that will be in March. Brazilians love Anitta, and Madonna was always strong on the radio here, so. It would be a great start for her

Edited by RebelMe

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I think the reason they are releasing the album in summer is they want to sell the album with the tour ticket bundles. If the album would be released in March or April, it would be too early because the tickets wouldn't be on sale yet so they delay the album release until summer to coincide with the ticket on sale so they will be able to do the ticket bundle thing. When was Rebel Heart released and when did tour tickets go on sale? was it the start of March?

I assume the tour will start in September so it will be excellent time to start selling the tickets in June on the same time with the album release so they will be able to do the ticket bundle thing. 

If the music is good, then it's worth waiting for

There are plenty of other great artists out there to listen to until June

It'll gives us time to get the money together for the tour. If I was her, I’d surprise drop it the day it’s ready.

Please. Rebel Heart was released March 6th and the tour kicked off September 9th. 

3 hours ago, AlanLongoria said:

So if she is following Rosalia, Halsey, Anitta, Dino D Santiago, Maluma etc... Makes me wonder if it means she will have collabs with all these people? Is that what the insiders mean by world music.. 

Is she following Rosalia?