New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

2 hours ago, robster said:

Image result for madonna evita

This is giving me major Evita vibes. Love that she's going with a very different look than the last several years, hope this is a sign of incredible MUSIC!

Edited by Eyeslikethedesert

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

What makes Madonna Madonna though is that she doesn't care about this--she is constantly moving forward.

She'll do all this legacy shit later in life. SHE's NOT DONE

Thank you, she's still as relevant as ever. She's still as vital as ever. She's not here for a popularity contest and never has been. Anytime she's ever been high on the popularity scale she is either kicked off or jumps off.

She said she's never lived a traditional life and won't start now. Her artistry is the same. Madonna is doing Madonna. 

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Lol at drowned Madonna on fb who try to tell us they knew before everybody else why she was back in London. Like it was not obvious 

And MadonnaDrama copied the story about the summer release :blink:

9 hours ago, Andra said:

A year full of Madonna

May , what the fuck

50 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The same way she reconnected with Gaultier, she should reconnect with Fincher and make grandiose film-like music videos. It’s really what is deserved for this era. 

But they never disconnected? Gaultier always work with her in interpolated tours:

Blond Ambition - YES

Girlie Show - NO

Drowned World - YES

Re-Invention - NO

Confessions - YES

Hard Candy - NO

MDNA - YES

Rebel Heart - NO

Magic - YES

5 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

But they never disconnected? Gaultier always work with her in interpolated tours:

Blond Ambition - YES

Girlie Show - NO

Drowned World - YES

Re-Invention - NO

Confessions - YES

Hard Candy - NO

MDNA - YES

Rebel Heart - NO

Magic - YES

I think I meant more as to when they went to the Met Gala together and everyone gagged over then being united together again. Just reminded me of how she could utilize fincher too! 

15 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Blond Ambition - YES

Girlie Show - NO

Drowned World - YES

Re-Invention - NO

Confessions - YES

Hard Candy - NO

MDNA - YES

Rebel Heart - NO

Magic - YES

It's funny how Madonna follows some patterns but we barely comment them. I recall somebody here explaining the patterns of dark/light tours and I was mesmerised. 

1 hour ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

This is giving me major Evita vibes. Love that she's going with a very different look than the last several years, hope this is a sign of incredible MUSIC!

Wow! I love it!! Beautiful!! 

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

GOD.

She definitely reads this forum!!! Yaaaaas!!!

I was wondering on that too? It's like she's seen our wishes for the return of dark hair. 

I think her new tour is going to be a SPECTACLE.

I think M wants to make a stage with water effects work. She''s been talking about it forever and wanting to do it. 

Bring on MDNA level spectacle BUT EVEN BIGGER!!!!

2 hours ago, robster said:

I think her own album and music video have a higher priority then her own private Oscar party which is not until February 24th. Everything points to her being in work mode, especially since her entire team is in work mode!

Arianne Phillips is in London btw and posted 5 pictures one hour ago of Madonna by Steven Klein, tagging Madonna and Steven klein, all with the same caption: "happy together!" My guess is that the shoot they are doing is Madonna by Steven Klein, styled by Arianne.

Probably. I remember her posting selfies with a black wig before her birthday or met gala. Same with that crown made by Jean Paul