New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 minute ago, Andra said:

This bitch better come up with some really good fucking music to make up for the suffering she's put us through. The more time passes,the more my expectations grow.

We hope so. But wasn't it 4 years between HC and MDNA lol 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

We hope so. But wasn't it 4 years between HC and MDNA lol 

didnt we get celebration to see is through two new songs three if you count broken weve not heard any new studio music for four years 

My only gripe is usually great albums are created in a short time no? I can be mistaken. When there are delays it’s usually not a good sign.  Who know though maybe this was the plan all along.  

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

didnt we get celebration to see is through two new songs three if you count broken weve not heard any new studio music for four years 

What about Champagne Rose lmao

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Yes but they wanted good music for the wait ;).

And we've had champagne rose !!! Lol

IMG_20190116_224643.jpg

It’s been the longest wait since she began . 5 years now and nothing . mDna was well worth the wait , a real return to a Madonna album after the timba feat. Album she made .

The conclusions being jumped to:

It has magically been 5 years since 2015.

Good albums are only made in a short amount of time.

The album has been delayed.

Everyone likes Confessions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8212428/madonna-world-tour-uk-aged-60/amp/

I always wonder about these articles .... Her team must tell them so that slow buzz starts right? Cos this isn't news. It's just what she does lol 

34 minutes ago, Andra said:

What about Champagne Rose lmao

thats not a madonna song lol and i cant believe she posted a clip of it however i did like the little video she did for it but if thats a indication of her new music i think id actually cry i prefer madonnas voice without heavy auto tune 

14 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8212428/madonna-world-tour-uk-aged-60/amp/

I always wonder about these articles .... Her team must tell them so that slow buzz starts right? Cos this isn't news. It's just what she does lol 

I do like what I'm reading though!! 😎

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

Yes but they wanted good music for the wait ;).

And we've had champagne rose !!! Lol

IMG_20190116_224643.jpg

Ouch

17 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Beside the Eurovision rumours. Do you think she wants to go full political with this album. Like she did back then with American life. Maybe not in the lyrics but promo. Video. Tour etc. 

I have no doubt she’s going to address some of the political and cultural issues of our time. Trump, #MeToo, and perhaps even the Black Lives Matter movement given the race of her adopted children. But I’d rather her not revolve the entire era around politics since there’s literally no escape from it these days. Trump has seeped through every single fiber of pop culture and I’ve grown so tired of it. 

However, I would like to see her explore the #MeToo movement in her visuals for this era. Whether it be on tour or videos. There aren’t many women in the industry - if any - who can talk about this topic in length the way Madonna can. And I’d be interested in hearing stories from her that we haven’t heard before about the blatant misogyny that goes throughout the entertainment world. 

Plus - She has a whole slew of songs that could have an entirely new meaning in 2019  that deal with this very topic if she decides to sing them on tour: What It Feels Like For A Girl, Express Yourself, Bad Girl, and even Erotica or Candy Perfume Girl. I’d say Live To Tell could be done from a totally different perspective 30 years later. 

But I disagree with those who say she needs to go balls to the walls political. As so many in here say, if she did that, she’d be ‘repeating herself’ since she started the American Life era out in such a blatant political way. And we all know how well that worked out. 

About the political aspect of the album, I believe she will not be literal about it. For example, Dark Ballet looks like a critic to our society and the choices we make as humanity. I don't think she will name drop political issues directly, but she will approach all of them in a subjective way. 

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

It's So Cool as well.

We might not have gotten any new music besides champagne rosé but she's done plenty of live performances and television shows in the past four years. Hard candy to MDNA she did hardly anything and no live performances. 

48 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Since when are pyrotechnics a Madonna trademark? 

PNh5XJS.gif

Maybe that's about to change.

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

So, is it the 2 lead singles rumor true? She will shoot 2 videos?

I was thinking the same. Between Emmanuel Adjei and CANADA, things are looking hella fine for the next music videos.

Good news! 

Lawebdecanada video producers made Rosalia’s new videos and hey have earned great reviews along with her music which has Spanish and flamenco pop vibes, somehow she saw her videos and followed both of them.

Not sure why she choose Halsey, she’s having a it on her own right now with ‘Without me’ but I’m not a fan of her.