New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Guest eroticerotic

I hope she doesn’t work with mert or Steve. They haven’t really evolved. Even though I love what she did with Steve for the mdna ads,

Mert i find boring and he airbrushes too much. Even his own selfies don’t even look like him. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Most of the people around her have not a clue who she is. Unreal. 

Well she's REALLY covered up.  I would probably just walk by her too ...

Guest Future feat Quavo

I was on her Instagram and went on her memories (I think that's what the saved stories are called?) and saw the "mixtape 2019" thing... I mean I'd like it but would they promote it like an album? 

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

So strange to see that she has to take her shoes off at the airport... she's just like a real person :chuckle:

She only takes off her shoes because she wants to. Nobody tells the Queen what to do. :lol2:

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

She looks great, she doesn’t seem like she has lost weight though. Obviously we are not getting 2012 Madonna back

u can tell in all those baggy layers she's wearing that she didn't loose weight? 

Why is that mymadonnaluvin IG account popular? That guy ruins so many pictures of her with his ridiculous retouching. The pictures which were already retouched are retouched again and look like chalk drawings! :banghead:

32 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

u can tell in all those baggy layers she's wearing that she didn't loose weight? 

no, more like the face looks the same it did on MET gala.

6 hours ago, iamme said:

She looks GORGEOUS with dark hair. Truly hope she goes dark for the new theme

I love this ‘ Monica Geller in Mumbai’ look 😍

7 hours ago, iamme said:

You bitches. 

Please stop quoting this awful Insta account, the worst of the worst...  :republican:

Not here for this crappy messing with her face. 

5 hours ago, elijah said:

no, more like the face looks the same it did on MET gala.

Her face won't be thinner with fillers and the inevitable second chin of being 60 lol. 

Even though I think it suits her her weight gain was rapid. If you compare AMA to say the rebel heart tour. She must have really changed her exercise regime

15 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Her face won't be thinner with fillers and the inevitable second chin of being 60 lol. 

Even though I think it suits her her weight gain was rapid. If you compare AMA to say the rebel heart tour. She must have really changed her exercise regime

True. It felt quite sudden. But I guess she wont be as lean as say 2012. She could (and eventually would) still look great, but I wonder how she will continue making those big tours (or will she?).

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

erm touring is exercise lol basically 

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

Please stop quoting this awful Insta account, the worst of the worst...  :republican:

Not here for this crappy messing with her face. 

madonna just posted one of the posts from this account lol 

16 hours ago, Nikki said:

sorry but NO; the ggw video is like a britney rehash. one of the most uninspired videos of her catalog. the RH deluxe cover is good, but the next cover should be.. you know.. something interesting and a little different.

Are you on heavy mind altering drugs Nikki??? Hahaha

13 hours ago, iamme said:

She looks GORGEOUS with dark hair. Truly hope she goes dark for the new theme

Is that a painting ? A new album ( I think we have been talking about it for almost a year ?) in the first quarter would be nice . With AMAZING music videos this time please ! It would be so good if all of them are directed by different directors .Would love to see her work with Fincher again .

3 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Is that a painting ? A new album ( I think we have been talking about it for almost a year ?) in the first quarter would be nice . With AMAZING music videos this time please ! It would be so good if all of them are directed by different directors .Would love to see her work with Fincher again .

Me too. But today's music doesn't warrant a lot of money for videos anymore. And Fincher is quite expensive, and he does expensive things.

Maybe Madonna should take some money out of her own pocket (yeah right) for a Fincher video, like she did for Express Yourself. It would really stand out, especially now..