New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

On the subject of the dolls posted a few pages ago, I remember watching this a while back during original airing and how ungrateful Madonna comes across and it just maybe me but I don't like the way she just grabs the doll from Graham Norton. A small gesture like that says a lot about a person

What? She only takes two dolls and tries to move the arm of one of them and gives them back. Those are props for an interview, not museum pieces...

5 hours ago, iamme said:

Since this is a private fan club, honest question for hardcore fans. Is Madonna getting weirder as she gets older? I’ve been a fan since Like A Virgin and I kinda see that.

1989- dancing in front of burning crosses

1992- hitchhiking naked down a freeway in the middle of the day

2004- calling herself Esther and talking about Kabballah on any given opportunity

2019- a Soccer Mom incessantly posting pics of her kids on Instagram

Yeah, she's really gone over the edge this time. 🙄

It's a BEAUTIFUL plan 

But I'm NOT concerned !

It's a BEAUTIFUL GAME 

That I never LEARNED 

People tell me to SHUT MY MOUTH 

That I might get BURNT 

Keep your BEAUTIFUL LIES 

Cause I'm not CONCERNED 

Cause your world is 

SUCH A SHAME

Cause your world is

OBSESSED WITH FAME 

Cause your world is

Cause your world is

15 hours ago, Suedey said:

Ok, something really needs to happen in the next few weeks - even if it's just some kind of press release or announcement because I am getting really fed up of waiting at this point. It's been nearly four years since Rebel Heart!! 

Yeah, The wait is killing me too.  I just want some official news from her team or from M herself. Anything would be appreciated at this point (However small).

5 minutes ago, Crux said:

Yeah, The wait is killing me too.  I just want some official news from her team or from M herself. Anything would be appreciated at this point (However small).

The anticipation is building and building. When the album finally arrives we will be ecstatic.

609FD26B-1AF8-4890-86F6-2FCF9E9D9E8E.gif

8 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

On the subject of the dolls posted a few pages ago, I remember watching this a while back during original airing and how ungrateful Madonna comes across and it just maybe me but I don't like the way she just grabs the doll from Graham Norton. A small gesture like that says a lot about a person

All of your posts **cough cough** say a lot about you, if you ask me. 
Just saying. 

14 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

This thread should be closed until there’s a worthy rumor or an official press release.

Why do you guys think that everything is so quiet?

She had leaked music/singles since Music in every era, back in the day there where Anne String or whatever insiders even leaking photos or demos,  but nothing now? So:

-The Israeli hackers was behind everything in every era so now that he’s trapped there’s nothing?

-She found out the person on her inner circle that was leaking stuff and fired that one?

-She finally has an inteligent team that works offline with extra security?

What happened?

Everything is offline this time, no internet / WiFi, hard drives have to be given to people by hand.

having this thread open allows us to discuss the making of the album and have fun speculating, no harm in that.

8 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Dolly, if Madonna’s diva antics upset you then you should step off the train.

38 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Dolly, if Madonna’s diva antics upset you then you should step off the train.

I don't see her being rude at all, I thought she was quite sweet. Imagine how lady poop would have reacted... fake and condescending probably. At least Madonna is real and honest and again, she was nowhere near rude, she was being Madonna.

16 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I don't see her being rude at all, I thought she was quite sweet. Imagine how lady poop would have reacted... fake and condescending probably. At least Madonna is real and honest and again, she was nowhere near rude, she was being Madonna.

I agree ,totally not rude at all

6 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

Não tenho certeza se isso é qualquer coisa, mas eu vi esse cara fazendo dança africana no IG e quando ele dança a música africana ele usou #madonna 

Wow, this is really cool. 

9 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

1989- dancing in front of burning crosses

1992- hitchhiking naked down a freeway in the middle of the day

2004- calling herself Esther and talking about Kabballah on any given opportunity

2019- a Soccer Mom incessantly posting pics of her kids on Instagram

Yeah, she's really gone over the edge this time. 🙄

👍lol Right on. And geez who's not a little weird anyway sometimes? #GiveMeWeirdAnyDay 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
2 hours ago, peppermint said:

At this point I only wish I could sit on a sweet and informative press release with just enough info to breathe till we here the first notes of the lead single.

Bah, the very day that press release comes out, people here will fill the threads with whiney hand-wringing demands to hear a snippet of the first single ASAP. No one is ever satisfied (#humannature #hashtags)

Guest eroticerotic
4 hours ago, runa said:

All of your posts **cough cough** say a lot about you, if you ask me. 
Just saying. 

Meant to quote @BrendanT1993

She is obviously playing up the diva ness for fun; u can tell that she is thankful.

When I like someone or something I give them a hard time; I do t know y but it’s my first reaction to 🤷🏻‍♂️ Think a lot of people are the same

11 minutes ago, piedmoutet said:

shes coming back to london to the studio ..., her brows look freshly done hmm photo shoot video shoot etc