Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread: discuss here. #Magic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should be closed until there’s a worthy rumor or an official press release.

Why do you guys think that everything is so quiet?

She had leaked music/singles since Music in every era, back in the day there where Anne String or whatever insiders even leaking photos or demos,  but nothing now? So:

-The Israeli hackers was behind everything in every era so now that he’s trapped there’s nothing?

-She found out the person on her inner circle that was leaking stuff and fired that one?

-She finally has an inteligent team that works offline with extra security?

What happened?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starman said:

We would probably had the album and the tour already if she hadnt adopted the new twins 😞

And those twins could now still be languishing in an orphanage right with a bleak future or irreparably far worse. God you’re such a rubbish ghey. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magician said:

And those twins could now still be languishing in an orphanage right with a bleak future or irreparably far worse. God you’re such a rubbish ghey. :rolleyes:

Indeed

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royal T said:

Personally I don’t like kids or toddlers so her kids are no exception. I don’t find them cute or adorable, It just annoying me. Sorry not sorry  

I’m not kids person. Im more dogs person xD

Same. I could watch dog videos all day. Kids are a drain on my tolerance of society.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magician said:

And those twins could now still be languishing in an orphanage right with a bleak future or irreparably far worse. God you’re such a rubbish ghey. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:Some of the comments sometime come from such a Shallow place...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royal T said:

Personally I don’t like kids or toddlers so her kids are no exception. I don’t find them cute or adorable, It just annoying me. Sorry not sorry  

I’m not kids person. Im more dogs person xD

Um you know you used to be one right? I hope you didn’t encounter too many people like you when you were a kid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

This thread should be closed until there’s a worthy rumor or an official press release.

Why do you guys think that everything is so quiet?

She had leaked music/singles since Music in every era, back in the day there where Anne String or whatever insiders even leaking photos or demos,  but nothing now? So:

-The Israeli hackers was behind everything in every era so now that he’s trapped there’s nothing?

-She found out the person on her inner circle that was leaking stuff and fired that one?

-She finally has an inteligent team that works offline with extra security?

What happened?

I think everything is so quiet either due to her doing a photo shoot for the album etc etc and wants to keep that image secret or she is coming really soon or which i hope is not the case shes in recovery from having her ass shrunk 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i also wonder if the videos of them are filmed by her or her nanny ....i dont mind seeing her kids but i like her to mix it up a bit yeah i like to see mercy playing piano and dancing but i want to see madonna singing or doing some random shit 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just like a big zoom of an upcoming photo of her, 3 sec snipped, a countdown even of like 60 days. Something just a little something M.... plz plz plz feed us

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this is a private fan club, honest question for hardcore fans. Is Madonna getting weirder as she gets older? I’ve been a fan since Like A Virgin and I kinda see that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iamme said:

Since this is a private fan club, honest question for hardcore fans. Is Madonna getting weirder as she gets older? I’ve been a fan since Like A Virgin and I kinda see that.

Yes, she is a weird old lady. Does that answer your question?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iamme said:

I smell surprise “visual” album with over 10 music videos, one of which is a short 15 mins film

Well  I smell a snatch. and it ain't Suedey

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iamme said:

Since this is a private fan club, honest question for hardcore fans. Is Madonna getting weirder as she gets older? I’ve been a fan since Like A Virgin and I kinda see that.

Somebody please get rid of these low posting gaga scum. All they are doing is posting trash about Madonna.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On the subject of the dolls posted a few pages ago, I remember watching this a while back during original airing and how ungrateful Madonna comes across and it just maybe me but I don't like the way she just grabs the doll from Graham Norton. A small gesture like that says a lot about a person

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

On the subject of the dolls posted a few pages ago, I remember watching this a while back during original airing and how ungrateful Madonna comes across and it just maybe me but I don't like the way she just grabs the doll from Graham Norton. A small gesture like that says a lot about a person

 

 Your passive aggressive digs at Madonna all the time speak volumes.  Madonna is not a gushy over the top person in interviews- she is actually pretty reserved.  She smiled and winked at the doll makers.  The show is also edited.  I sometimes wonder why people that pretend to be fans even follow her.  They know nothing of her personality and exaggerate garbage all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

 Your passive aggressive digs at Madonna all the time speak volumes.  Madonna is not a gushy over the top person - she is actually pretty reserved.  She smiled and winked at the doll makers.  The show is also edited.  I sometimes wonder why people that pretend to be fans even follow her.  They know nothing of her personality and exaggerate garbage all the time. 

They are not fans, jazzy. They are trolls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

They are not fans, jazzy. They are trolls.

She was not even rude.  I would hate to see some people cope in the real world with real horrible people.  Madonna smiled, winked and mouthed Thank you to the doll makers.  We have also read several times that the show was heavily edited and there was more banter and fun than shown on the show. .  Same with people saying she was rude at the TOAC show in Melbourne and Miami when she was clearly joking around and even winking and smiling at the audience.  Also,  people have different personalities.  Madonna has a distinct wonderful personality as does the likes of Celine, Dolly who are naturally more relaxed in interviews.  People are not all the same and thank goodness for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bretticus said:

We are arguing about how Madonna handles dolls now?? 😂

:lol:  I know.  Just find it absolutely ludicrous when people bring up something from pages back specifically to have a dig at Madonna and exaggerate completely how supposedly rude she is.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:  I know.  Just find it absolutely ludicrous when people bring up something from pages back specifically to have a dig at Madonna and exaggerate completely how supposedly rude she is.  

Agree 100%!

Link to post
Share on other sites

M does hate the idea of just being a 'pop'star, and nothing says popstar more than a range of barbie dolls. I don't think she likes to be idolized in such a way. but then again I think she was just being cheeky and sarcastic... maybe current madonna would think they are great, and she does post about them on her instagram now lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...