New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Latest news:

It has been confirmed that Madonna's upcoming new album, the title of which will soon be revealed, will feature a number of songs recorded in a studio where people played instruments. For the album, Madonna will also be singing. It is likely that people will be able to listen to these songs once the album is finally released.

4 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Latest news:

It has been confirmed that Madonna's upcoming new album, the title of which will soon be revealed, will feature a number of songs recorded in a studio where people played instruments. For the album, Madonna will also be singing. It is likely that people will be able to listen to these songs once the album is finally released.

That s great , can t wait

14 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Latest news:

Omg 😮 this sounds exciting!

15 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Latest news:

The confirmed release date: #soon

Seriously people, I'm so tired of the same jokes over and over and over again... I know the waiting is annoying, but hang in there.

It's quite obvious that she is clearly up to something. She has clearly disappeared from Insta over the last couple of weeks. And has started following some interesting people on insta, such as a new musical director/keyboard player. Combined with rehearsal hashtags on her recent posts this leads me to believe that she is either about to or has already started rehearsals for some sort of performance. If that is the case, then a performance can't be too far away, and if THAT's the case, then the songs she's about to perform can't be too far away either!

1 minute ago, robster said:

Seriously people, I'm so tired of the same jokes over and over and over again... I know the waiting is annoying, but hang in there.

It's quite obvious that she is clearly up to something. She has clearly disappeared from Insta over the last couple of weeks. And has started following some interesting people on insta, such as a new musical director/keyboard player. Combined with rehearsal hashtags on her recent posts this leads me to believe that she is either about to or has already started rehearsals for some sort of performance. If that is the case, then a performance can't be too far away, and if THAT's the case, then the songs she's about to perform can't be too far away either!

Agreed. 

I wonder if she'll return to the Brit Awards stage. Tickets were released today and I'm tempted to purchase a ticket on the off chance she'll perform.

Either that or it'll be the Grammys.

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Agreed. 

I wonder if she'll return to the Brit Awards stage. Tickets were released today and I'm tempted to purchase a ticket on the off chance she'll perform.

The new silk Cape is prepared as we speak

The Brits tickets are expensive!  Restricted view are £122!  I didn't think they would be as expensive as that.  

12 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

The Brits tickets are expensive!  Restricted view are £122!  I didn't think they would be as expensive as that.  

they're boring a f to watch, too. More a tv show than a concert, save ur money. Dull on tv, even worse live

Edited by Danny Bubbles

I expect the album to be primarily in the pop/electropop/electronica music genres. Some songs could be more experimental and edgy, other songs more accessible, but everything creative in general.

The album might be very eclectic because of usage of different elements, but it could be electropop/electronica that will keep the album as a whole. So, it will be cohesive, but also diverse. Maybe that sounds weird, but let's not forget that COADF, a cohesive album, had elements of the 70s disco, the 80s synthpop, club music, classical music, world music and even evoked Goldfrapp's at some point.

The new album could feature elements of disco, Latino music (Fado and other elements of Portugal, and maybe some stuff  from Brazil), African music (Batuque, Funana and maybe some other stuff too) and perhaps elements of Moroccan music.

Some songs could be just pure electropop/electronica music, other songs could have one of the mentioned elements. Some songs could even be a mix of more elements. 

She has disappeared from her IG posts and stories.

Here's me daydreaming about her going full reinvention this era and not showing herself again until the first video/performance drops.

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Agreed. 

I bet it would be both.  Get your ticket!!!