New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Her face looks like a MyMadonnaluvin kind of ""work"". 

Love the look tho and the Idea, she should go that way or with a complete change like this one for the next era

Are people seriously for real with this wig-gate debate?! There’s a bunch of fucking bald dummies in the background. You think she just happens to have those lying around for nothing? It’s just a coincidence they’re hanging around in the background of a picture where she suddenly has short  black hair with the caption “what if”?!

#soon

Love the look but that filter is dreadful. She looks like how Laura Palmer was described in Twin Peaks - wrapped in plastic. What is with the shiny face that looks like glad wrap or Vaseline. Madonna is such a beautiful woman and does not need those over the top filters. Spoils the photo for me completely. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Love the look but that filter is dreadful. She looks like how Laura Palmer was described in Twin Peaks - wrapped in plastic. What is with the shiny face that looks like glad wrap or Vaseline. Madonna is such a beautiful woman and does not need those over the top filters. Spoils the photo for me completely. 

I agree. That’s probably the worst filter ever. There’s no need for this.

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I agree. That’s probably the worst filter ever. There’s no need for this.

Flip The Switch, the filter is beyond dreadful. I so wanted to join in the excitement for this look with everyone as it is a beautiful look but that filter is creepy and awful. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Flip The Switch, the filter is beyond dreadful. I so wanted to join in the excitement for this look with everyone as it is a beautiful look but that filter is creepy and awful. 

Yes, like those cheap filters where you completely erase your features. I’m starting to think the hair is also a filter judging by that closeup.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thank you. I love that it’s a voice of reason in this forum saying this. 

It’s a photo that’s filtered beyond recognition. She’s one of the most photogenic women that’s ever walked the face of the earth. And this is what we get?  

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Could she really release an album in the summer and properly promote it at the same time as preparing for a world tour that starts in the fall?! That sounds kind of impossible ...

Feb 2012: Super Bowl + Lead Single

April 2012: MDNA Album Release

May 2012: MDNA Tour

---------------------------------------------------------

May 2019: Eurovision + Lead Single

June 2019: Album Release + World Pride

Sept 2019: Magic Tour

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

Are people seriously for real with this wig-gate debate?! There’s a bunch of fucking bald dummies in the background. You think she just happens to have those lying around for nothing? It’s just a coincidence they’re hanging around in the background of a picture where she suddenly has short  black hair with the caption “what if”?!

#soon

LOL. I agree, she is on set in London this whole week. and some people think its for the Oscars? i cant...

37 minutes ago, loowee said:

Feb 2012: Super Bowl + Lead Single

April 2012: MDNA Album Release

May 2012: MDNA Tour

---------------------------------------------------------

May 2019: Eurovision + Lead Single

June 2019: Album Release + World Pride

Sept 2019: Magic Tour

He said "properly" promote it.  MDNA was rushed and she had trouble getting the tour ready, Although I think a tour in Mid October could work ok.

The blond wig instagrams ( thanks for posting Caba1)give me hope that Madonna is storing away brunette and black wigs for the Magic era.👘👘

Living for the wig!!! I hope she keeps it or at least switches it up for the whole era!!!

I'm totally fine with a spring/summer release, but if it's true it might limit a lot of her promo opportunities cuz many talk shows go on hiatus over the summer

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

He said "properly" promote it.  MDNA was rushed and she had trouble getting the tour ready, Although I think a tour in Mid October could work ok.

The typical “promo run” of RH barely did anything for her album and tour sale. I don’t think she’s going to “waste” her time doing the same promo run again. The next era will be the European equivalent of the MDNA era and we’ll deal.