New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

I’m ok with everything so far, frankly. No leaked singles or news whatsoever. Bravo 👏 she has learned a life lesson. Just wondering if she would perform/promote the first single at the Grammys next month. Every media outlet in the world will cover the Grammys, so it would be a huge marketing opportunity for her to promote it. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’m hoping for a gypsy noir/magic meets fado meets film noir theme...

Wow, that would be absolutely perfect!

21 minutes ago, iamme said:

I’m ok with everything so far, frankly. No leaked singles or news whatsoever. Bravo 👏 she has learned a life lesson. Just wondering if she would perform/promote the first single at the Grammys next month. Every media outlet in the world will cover the Grammys, so it would be a huge marketing opportunity for her to promote it. 

she should skip it

grannies are horrid show

27 minutes ago, articunocc said:

be kind, i wasn't being rude to you, i'm just saying what i think... there's a trend that's all

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

MTribe knows NOTHING.

They were right in the last 10+ years that I've been following their news. Of course, that's no guarantee their news aren't based on speculation some of the times, but there absolutely are (or were) people with very close connections to M's team there.

But yeah, I am sort of confused by the June release thing...On the one hand, I'd love a summer album from M! It would be a first for her and I can't think of anything better than playing brand new M music on the sunny warm days of the year :thumbsup: Then again...as others have said, it's VERY odd she would be sitting on a finished album for almost half a year. This is doing nothing but making it prone for leakage again and if that happens (god forbid), all their plans will be down the drain one more time...Maybe they really are going to tie this in to a bigger project. Other than that, I just can not see a reason. (Okay, bitch sat on the finished RH tour recording for 9 months too, so yeah...idk)

What if?

The info MTribe have is a decoy and she will still surprise us with the new single #soon (dreaming)

I mean Feb/March makes more sense than May... I really hope nothing leaks before May.

Loving the dark wig too :drama:

3 hours ago, stancherry said:

probably the Oscars party look. For the album she'll keep the Shakira curls

I hadn't thought of this. Maybe the wig is really for the Oscar party! Maybe we shouldn't be this excited thinking that this is the new album look...

55 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Maybe she is channeling Amalia Rodrigues...

19888244.jpg

i kind of think youre on to something here shes them best selling singer from portugal known as the queen of fado

I'm LIVING for this new hair!!! I hope it is the new look for the album.

Call me crazy, but it doesn't look like a wig to me.. but then, I know nothing of wigs.

It looks a little small for a wig. She looks incredible though.

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I'm LIVING for this new hair!!! I hope it is the new look for the album.

Call me crazy, but it doesn't look like a wig to me.. but then, I know nothing of wigs.

It looks a little small for a wig. She looks incredible though.

I thought that too! It just looks so natural & real

19 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i kind of think youre on to something here shes them best selling singer from portugal known as the queen of fado

I also think this is a possibility. 

So, looks like it's gonna be on a True Blue type schedule then! Kind of exciting, it'll be something different for us. I guess single in May and album in June makes sense if she's doing World Pride. Perhaps that and Eurovision are going to be the big "kick off's" for the album.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

lol I know wigs.. it's not a wig it looks like an app filter

I know right!! Her face is so shiny and smooth. Makes no sense that it's not a silly filter/app at least for the face