New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Beside the Eurovision rumours. Do you think she wants to go full political with this album. Like she did back then with American life. Maybe not in the lyrics but promo. Video. Tour etc. 

Her new video will be 1st class and expensive. Mark my words!! Don’t y’all remember she kinda joked on IG a couple months ago that all mdna skin care profit would be used to finance her new videos. I didn’t think she was joking at that time. At 60, she wants to make a huge comeback before being too old/late and won’t make any mistakes this time. I strongly believe in her will n determination 

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Beside the Eurovision rumours. Do you think she wants to go full political with this album. Like she did back then with American life. Maybe not in the lyrics but promo. Video. Tour etc. 

I Hope not. It would Be a suicide

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Her new video will be 1st class and expensive. Mark my words!! Don’t y’all remember she kinda joked on IG a couple months ago that all mdna skin care profit would be used to finance her new videos. I didn’t think she was joking at that time. At 60, she wants to make a huge comeback before being too old/late and won’t make any mistakes this time. I strongly believe in her will n determination 

That's great, but I hope she chooses the right 1st single this time. It has been 11 years since she has chosen the best songs on the album. TBGO/IA or LS or BK/Devil Pray say hii. If she chose those, we might have looked at smth different.

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

I hope not. And if she wants to fill stadiums she won't. She'd alienate some of her fans not to mention half the general public. Then again, she might not care? It will be interesting to see how far she goes but personally I'd like to see her just having fun, being creative and celebrating art, and bringing people together instead. I'm so tired of all the hate and division because of politics and our politicians from both sides. I'd like to go to her show without having to worry on that. 

Edited by Voguerista

I know everyone is craving for official news, but I have to confess that I am enjoying the whole mystery and the fact that nothing has leaked. I really hope it goes like that till the official announcements come. 

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

No ..i think we will get maybe one political song I dont think she will repeat american life I actually think the new album if anything will be similar to Music

19 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I know everyone is craving for official news, but I have to confess that I am enjoying the whole mystery and the fact that nothing has leaked. I really hope it goes like that till the official announcements come. 

Same here! 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Same here! 

"Waiting, for you, just waiting, can't you see I'm waiting for you, don't break my heart" 🎤

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the album will not just be political, but controversial too. She will push every button, but will also sway people with her new vision and creative, multicultural content on this album. Madonna’s mission is always to bring people together and make everyone dance! But I think this time she will also speak out a lot AGAINST division and AGAINST hate! I think she will be talked about a lot and I think people will actually listen, because the music will be a huge hit! 

I hope she goes full blown political to be honest. Maybe not in the music but through a video or in some interludes on her tour.... None of these other pop girls are doing it. M is the only one that has the brass set of balls to do it and has come out on the other side more successful than them all. 

I really hope she gives it to them all. I'm here for the controversy. 

As far as "it's suicide" or "it would be a disaster"... the press is going to bludgeon her anyway. They always do. What does it matter?! Give them something to talk about!!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the album will not just be political, but controversial too. She will push every button, but will also sway people with her new vision and creative, multicultural content on this album. Madonna’s mission is always to bring people together and make everyone dance! But I think this time she will also speak out a lot AGAINST division and AGAINST hate! I think she will be talked about a lot and I think people will actually listen, because the music will be a huge hit! 

Hope so too but I m not as sure as you are about it

1 minute ago, blackmamba109 said:

I hope she goes full blown political to be honest. Maybe not in the music but through a video or in some interludes on her tour.... None of these other pop girls are doing it. M is the only one that has the brass set of balls to do it and has come out on the other side more successful than them all. 

As far as "it's suicide" or "it would be a disaster"... the press is going to bludgeon her anyway. They always do. What does it matter?! Give them something to talk about!!!!! 

Yes I m with you , but if what @robster s source is true this time she s not  going political

6 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Exactly!!! M is honestly the only one with actual balls and always has been the only one! Beyawncé can’t get anymore safe, Gaga is literally sucking everyone’s dick right now, and Katy Perry is a total joke! M had to come through once more to shake things up! 

I could be wrong, but this instagram made me think she's not going political (or very little of it) but instead with love for all people, uniting, and trying to reach everyone no matter who it is with her album and message....

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Exactly!!! M is honestly the only one with actual balls and always has been the only one! Beyawncé can’t get anymore safe, Gaga is literally sucking everyone’s dick right now, and Katy Perry is a total joke! M had to come through once more to shake things up! 

Controversial or political or not, it's a guarantee those girls will follow in Madonna's wake like always. Madonna is and always is ahead of the game. 

1 hour ago, idro said:

Yes I m with you , but if what @robster s source is true this time she s not  going political

True. If we go by what his source is saying then it doesn't seem as though she's going to intentionally stir up the hornets nest this time. I have to say though, just the fact that this is shaping up to be quite a "multicultural" album (reportedly), that in itself may turn it political as a byproduct.....even if that wasn't necessarily her intent. 

26 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes just going to drop this album isnt she like surprise release it 

How is it a surprise release when it's been talked about for ages and everyone pretty much knows who she's been recording with including social media updates? Girl please

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

How is it a surprise release when it's been talked about for ages and everyone pretty much knows who she's been recording with including social media updates? Girl please

i mean just drop it without teases etc etc 

Just because Madonna may be performing at Eurovision doesn't mean she's debuting the lead single performance there like some are assuming . Who knows what single off the album she'll be doing, maybe the second single? Maybe the first single but after its been out for a month or so? Maybe she hasn't even decided what song to release as the single.

We still have the Grammys (10/02/19) & Brit Awards (20/02/19) which may be a long shot as they're only a few weeks away.

- I Heart Radio Awards are in March

- Suprise appearance at Coachella in April

- Billboard Music Awards are in May, Eurovision in May

- Are there not music & variety shows she can do that air all the time in the US & Europe?

She's given hints on IG she's been rehearsing for something.  Video? Performance?  who knows.

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Just because Madonna may be performing at Eurovision doesn't mean she's debuting the lead single performance there like some are assuming . Who knows what single off the album she'll be doing, maybe the second single? Maybe the first single but after its been out for a month or so? Maybe she hasn't even decided what song to release as the single.

We still have the Grammys (10/02/19) & Brit Awards (20/02/19) which may be a long shot as they're only a few weeks away.

- I Heart Radio Awards are in March

- Suprise appearance at Coachella in April

- Billboard Music Awards are in May, Eurovision in May

- Are there not music & variety shows she can do that air all the time in the US & Europe?

She's given hints on IG she's been rehearsing for something.  Video? Performance?  who knows.

I wouldn't rule out Grammys or Brits to start the new era. I'm hoping for that.

I think it's inevitable that some songs will deal with politics, but not in a proper political comment like AL.

Today a song preaching universal love is a political statement.

I'm so tired of waiting and speculating.  We've been chomping at the bit for this album for a year now, with one self-inflicted disappointment after another.  It's time for a god damn release date to be announced.  This is ridiculous.