New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

10 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

is it weird i enjoy this kind of videos? 

Me too, It does feel kinda stalker-ish but a lot of fans enjoy them.  I just love the excitement of wondering where she's going and what she's up to.

Madonna would call us a bunch of saddo's, tbh. :lol:

13 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

is it weird i enjoy this kind of videos? 

Not at all, in fact, for me it's not about only enjoying , but me being baffled at the fact that she ( like the rest of us) goes through customs like this, removing her shoes, put them it in the little plastic basket there and go through that detector thing. I know she is a human being but seeing her do this "normal" stuff seems so weird.

55 minutes ago, Crux said:

Most of the people around her have not a clue who she is. Unreal. 

57 minutes ago, Crux said:

Me too, It does feel kinda stalker-ish but a lot of fans enjoy them.  I just love the excitement of wondering where she's going and what she's up to.

Madonna would call us a bunch of saddo's, tbh. :lol:

she actually would lol 

34 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she actually would lol 

LOL. One of the many reasons why we love M. She says exactly what she thinks, no fakery or bowing and scraping to fans like Caca does.

Dark roots again? That was fast! 

Yep, I enjoy too seeing her going to the airport and thru TSA.

We are the kiddos tho? Twins, Mercy or David? Maybe no kids means that she’s going for a quick trip to work? 

Hopefully we will find out where’s she’s going in a few hours after she lands.

27 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Dark roots again? That was fast! 

Yep, I enjoy too seeing her going to the airport and thru TSA.

We are the kiddos tho? Twins, Mercy or David? Maybe no kids means that she’s going for a quick trip to work? 

Hopefully we will find out where’s she’s going in a few hours after she lands.

the kids are in london i think thats why they was excited she was coming home 

34 minutes ago, Crux said:

LOL. One of the many reasons why we love M. She says exactly what she thinks, no fakery or bowing and scraping to fans like Caca does.

id hate her to be all fake i mean people think shes mean but i think her real fans love that about her so fuck them 

Great vid. She’s economical. She can fly private but cares about $$ and her environmental foot print. The blond/roots whatevs bc she can use the best wig for her next album cover shoot or effects a la MNDA/Rebel Heart so....even for the vid like Celebration. 

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

id hate her to be all fake i mean people think shes mean but i think her real fans love that about her so fuck them 

I think she is no meaner than other pop stars, just more honest. Actually I believe she is a kind woman, just very open and sometimes very abrasive. I just don't get why people can't see that and buy into other stars fake BS. I take honesty over fake every day.

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

Great vid. She’s economical. She can fly private but cares about $$ and her environmental foot print. The blond/roots whatevs bc she can use the best wig for her next album cover shoot or effects a la MNDA/Rebel Heart so....even for the vid like Celebration. 

hey youuuuuuuuu 

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think she is no meaner than other pop stars, just more honest. Actually I believe she is a kind woman, just very open and sometimes very abrasive. I just don't get why people can't see that and buy into other stars fake BS. I take honesty over fake every day.

truth or dare was very very brave in my opinion 

2 hours ago, Crux said:

So strange to see that she has to take her shoes off at the airport... she's just like a real person :chuckle: