New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

I could see here premiering a song for the Latin market at that award show thing. It matches up with the news on how two singles will be released at the same time in two completely different markets. One Latin and one English speaking market.

she did perform on the BBC national lottery before so I really wouldn't put it past her. Does anyone know the backstory to that performance?

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I could see here premiering a song for the Latin market at that award show thing. It matches up with the news on how two singles will be released at the same time in two completely different markets. One Latin and one English speaking market.

she did perform on the BBC national lottery before so I really wouldn't put it past her. Does anyone know the backstory to that performance?

It was the same week as the Brit Awards I think but she refused to perform the song on there as they had pissed her off (probably when she performed Bedtime Story) & she wasn’t in a forgiving mood. So instead she performed on the lottery show which at the time was one of the most watched shows in the uk (10-15 million) I think.

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I could see here premiering a song for the Latin market at that award show thing. 

Believe me, they don't have the budget lol.

If she ever appears in a latin awards' ceremony, it would be the Latin Grammys or the Billboard Latin Music Awards... and that's being generous.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:40 AM,  robster said: 
  • Album (practically) done.
  • Work started on visual side (album cover, music videos are being planned)
  • Tentative release of the album 2nd quarter (single possibly in the first quarter)
  • Entirely new team for the art direction.
  • Rumored 2 lead single tactic (one being a buzz single and one being the real lead, released almost simultaneously).
  • Expect official news in early january
  • Expected collabs on the album so far: Anitta, Maluma, Nahkane, possibly Mykki Blanco.
  • A mix between pop, African and Portuguese music.
  • Very avant-garde sounds and something fresh, not just for her, but for music in general.

So if we don’t get any news in January, does it mean the source is wrong entirely? 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm afraid so. According to the latest report, Madonna has changed her mind again about the album. Here's what we know:

• Album impractically prebaked.
  • Work started on the drawing board side (album is being planned as an idea)
  • Tentative release of the album 2nd quarter (of unknown year)
  • Entirely old and rustey team for the art direction.
  • Rumored 2 lead single tactic (label still needs to hear these two yet unwritten songs though).
  • Expect official news in the early hours of the day news will be released.
  • Expected collabs on the album so far: Vanita, Hanuma (Indian cricket player), Nikki Minaj, possibly Halsey.
  • A mix between pop, EDM and trap music.
  • Very avant-garde sounds and something fresh have been excluded, in general.

:1251:

8 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I'm afraid so. According to the latest report, Madonna has changed her mind again about the album. Here's what we know:

• Rumored 2 lead single tactic (label still needs to hear these two yet unwritten songs though).
  • Expected collabs on the album so far: Vanita, Hanuma (Indian cricket player), Nikki Minaj, possibly Halsey.

I died XDDD 

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

On 12/21/2018 at 11:40 AM,  robster said: 
  • Album (practically) done.
  • Work started on visual side (album cover, music videos are being planned)
  • Tentative release of the album 2nd quarter (single possibly in the first quarter)
  • Entirely new team for the art direction.
  • Rumored 2 lead single tactic (one being a buzz single and one being the real lead, released almost simultaneously).
  • Expect official news in early january
  • Expected collabs on the album so far: Anitta, Maluma, Nahkane, possibly Mykki Blanco.
  • A mix between pop, African and Portuguese music.
  • Very avant-garde sounds and something fresh, not just for her, but for music in general.

So if we don’t get any news in January, does it mean the source is wrong entirely? 

No. I totally trust Robster. But sometimes plans change for some unknown reason. But the fact madonna keeps hash tagging #soon means something. Don't worry. Everything will happen in its proper time. For now, enjoy and appreciate this pre album time because girl is coming  yeah

Oh and add me to the American Life look or black hair from the Ray of light era. also please no more crowns.  

Edited by Voguerista

13 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

No. I totally trust Robster. But sometimes plans change for some unknown reason. But the fact madonna keeps hash tagging #soon is what she can release for now.

Don't worry. Everything will happen in its proper time. For now, enjoy and appreciate this pre album time because girl is coming  yeah

Oh and add me to the American Life look or black hair from the Ray of light era. also please no more crowns.  

I have enjoyed pre album time 1 year. Not enjoying it anymore.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I have enjoyed pre album time 1 year. Not enjoying it anymore.

Same here 😐 the wait starts to annoy me.

At this point I only want some official news. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
41 minutes ago, stancherry said:

Expect official news in the early hours of the day news will be released

What does that mean?

It means that news about the new album will most probably be released earlier than later at the time of the announcement, that is on the very day upon which news of the soon to be released album will be revealed.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c915cf214203a5996eb790a140ceabf1/tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

Careful guys Pink Elephants will get all upset

Looks like you are the one with issues if you are carrying grudges from another post 🙄

Edited by Voguerista

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

I swear she is punishing her fans for rebel heart leak lol ....

That could very well be. No one should ever mess with Madonna....even her fans. lol

4 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

:rotfl:

4 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

😂🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

something is going on shes so quiet and no selifies in her bathroom for what seems ages ...i think album artwork has been shot last week ...

nah shes probably just on vacation with her kids

31 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

nah shes probably just on vacation with her kids

lol stop being such a kill joy ...it would kill me if she posted a picture of her in the studio saying " almost finished " soon ...