New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

you think this may mean something or is it a little throwback? not sure what tgif means

Thank god it’s Friday 

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

you think this may mean something or is it a little throwback? not sure what tgif means

This means nothing at all. Just another pointless IG post. Tai 

For the #TGIT I would understand that she had a busy week, she posted two Nina Simone posts as inspirations, so she’s working on something but we don’t know yet.

Now my next Madonna deadline is Valentine’s Day! And Grammy’s Night, the performers haven’t been announced, then its her Oscar’s Party in Feb 24.

9 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I seen Monte Pittman is on tour until the end of Feb, wonder if that means no Grammy's or Brits if he has booked himself up until then with his own scheduled performances?

Hmm interesting !

IF and it looks like a big if we are getting the lead single next month then I’d imagine the Grammys & the BRITs are unavoidable in terms of promotion ?

But were half way through January now no photoshoot or music video yet and both were in the can by this stage for Rebel Heart.

I think she’s making final touches to her killer album and we are getting music in Q2 of this year. 

It doesn’t make any promotional sense if the 1st single is NOT promoted at the Grammys. It’s music biggest night and covered by every media outlet the next day

Just now, iamme said:

It doesn’t make any promotional sense if the 1st single is NOT promoted at the Grammys. It’s music biggest night and covered by every media outlet the next day

Agreed.

And I think she will be keen to do the BRITs again coming back fighting it would generate the general public and a lot of non-fans to see what she does again.....free publicity.

27 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I seen Monte Pittman is on tour until the end of Feb, wonder if that means no Grammy's or Brits if he has booked himself up until then with his own scheduled performances?

Please. She doesn’t require Monte Pittman in order to perform at the Grammys or the Brits. She’ll get by without him.