NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

6 hours ago, trickyricky said:

she sounds great now if she could sing like this on a awards show she would shut people up who constantly say she cant sing  i love her singing this song i hope she sings it on tour :) its a beautiful song ...

Her voice was just perfect!!! She was so relaxed and in control of her voice. If she feels more comfortable with small settings like this, I really hope she sings live again on an entertainment night show like Jimmy Fallon or Stephen Colbert in New York or James Corden in LA.

15 minutes ago, FilmGuy1968 said:

Wow, the high note. Unexpected. How can anybody say that she can't sing?

This

1 hour ago, FilmGuy1968 said:

Wow, the high note. Unexpected. How can anybody say that she can't sing?

Considering her voice is one of the most iconic in history...the detractors don’t have any credibility at all.

I think she started the year on a high note (no pun intended). It's nice to see some good press - and that she can stir excitement among younger LGBTQ peeps. I have good vibes for 2019 and the on-going saga that is Madonna.

3 hours ago, madmex said:

I swear I'm not a troll neither a gaga fan but that ass looks ridiculous (not her) and I love her, I don't want people making fun of her. 😪

True. The way people avoid talking about it through... 

I think it was a padding and maybe she wanted to tell the world i don't care about fake ass people in the business?

7 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I adore her grills but this time I'm happy she left them out, fans that hate them are just sheeple. 

I love the grrilzz, ass pads, cheek implants, granny hands, tooth gap, gold tooth, heidi buns, red string, monkey brain/collagen lips, botox forehead, nose ring.

And I miss The mole.

3 hours ago, madmex said:

I swear I'm not a troll neither a gaga fan but that ass looks ridiculous (not her) and I love her, I don't want people making fun of her. 😪

I swir I'm nit a trill...

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I adore her grills but this time I'm happy she left them out, fans that hate them are just sheeple. 

Rubbish. I adore Madonna but hate the grills for specific reasons. They make her mouth look distorted and she has a lisp when she wears them which ruins her naturally beautiful speaking voice.  

On 1/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, runa said:

@Confessit needs to get ban.

Thank u.

A ban for what not ? My original post stated I did not believe she would she would anything new-era-album related until she had the promo material ready...

And she didn’t do anything related to the new album.

...like many other fans in here doubting it runa should we all get a ban or just me? 😉😘

Anyways she looked spectacular and it was epic to see her in Stonewall I really hope it’s not just a speech on NYE for but a pride performance this year!

Happy New Year I do hope it’s not personal as I’ve seen you demand I am banned throughout this thread.....

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

A ban for what not ? My original post stated I did not believe she would she would anything new-era-album related until she had the promo material ready...

And she didn’t do anything related to their new album.

...like many other fans in here doubting it runa should we all get a ban or just me? 😉😘

Anyways she looked spectacular and it was epic to see her in Stonewall I really hope it’s not just a speech on NYE for but a pride performance this year!

Happy New Year I do hope it’s not personal as I’ve seen you demand I am banned throughout this thread.....

:lmao:

You were implying Rob and Mensh were telling lies and now you come here saving face! 

Next time, simply don't try to bring negativity not believing these sources and everything will be alright. 

Just now, karbatal said:

:lmao:

You were implying Rob and Mensh were telling lies and now you come here saving face! 

Next time, simply don't try to bring negativity not believing these sources and everything will be alright. 

I didn’t even know it was those posters that had said it.

I wasn’t trying to create negativity I shared a point of view that I didn’t believe anything was going to happen but from what I remember I wasn’t alone and I wasn’t leading a crusade as many people thought the same.

I just quoted back what I was told nothing personal in any of my posts. 💋✌️

34 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I didn’t even know it was those posters that had said it.

I wasn’t trying to create negativity I shared a point of view that I didn’t believe anything was going to happen but from what I remember I wasn’t alone and I wasn’t leading a crusade as many people thought the same.

I just quoted back what I was told nothing personal in any of my posts. 💋✌️

You said nothing would happen and people told you that you were a nancy all the time and were already wrong with the MET gala and you kept on with your negativity. That's what happened and maybe next time when somebody who is reliable tell us something nice you won't come raining in people's parade. 

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I hate the grills, but what I think doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things!  Madonna can do what she likes (and she does) :bow:

The appearance was great and she sounded great - a fantastic start to 2019 :tigger:

Madonna, Stonewall Ambassador, made a surprise appearance at The Stonewall Inn on New Years Eve to ring in 2019, the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots. Let's be giants and make 2019 a year of love and understanding! Video by Nuno Xico The Advocate magazine

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

I love the grrilzz, ass pads, cheek implants, granny hands, tooth gap, gold tooth, heidi buns, red string, monkey brain/collagen lips, botox forehead, nose ring.

And I miss The mole.

out of all the things you listed, I need:

1 - the tooth gap
2 - the mole
3 - the gold tooth

to be back. I might add bangs, she looks good in bangs.

This year I obtained a Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology--and the most incredible moment I've experienced in therapy, was earlier this year with a woman who has a form of dementia mixed with aphasia (inability to formulate language), and she loved Elvis. I sang "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" in its entirety with her and it was truly incredible.

I had also taken everyone out for a drink at Stonewall the last day of the semester. So amazing to see Madonna there and hear her singing that song so well (what a perfectly controlled note at the end). People need to once again recognize what Madonna has done for women and the LGBTQ community (and sexuality in general)....Herfaceremains' post earlier in this thread was eloquent regarding that topic. 

1 hour ago, Simo9jo said:

This year I obtained a Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology--and the most incredible moment I've experienced in therapy, was earlier this year with a woman who has a form of dementia mixed with aphasia (inability to formulate language), and she loved Elvis. I sang "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" in its entirety with her and it was truly incredible.

I had also taken everyone out for a drink at Stonewall the last day of the semester. So amazing to see Madonna there and hear her singing that song so well (what a perfectly controlled note at the end). People need to once again recognize what Madonna has done for women and the LGBTQ community (and sexuality in general)....Herfaceremains' post earlier in this thread was eloquent regarding that topic. 

Very touching story. Thank u !

My father, before he passed away, had dementia and aphasia, too. But he still loved listening to music. You could see in his eyes how he recognized some songs. 

The night before he passed, there were a snow storm. I spent the entire night, laying beside him and the radio was playing. All Christmas song (including Santa Baby by M). I sang many of those song for him so he knew I was there with him. 

I’ll remember that my entire life.

Music has such a strong power and we don’t really know it. That’s why my connection to M is so important in my life. She’s always there, everywhere I go, even in my darkest hour, acting like a light, guiding me.