NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

Happy New Year everyone! Just watched everything, what a wonderful surprise for her fans! her speech was great, loved the performance , loved her jokes, her interaction with the crowd, with David, she was funny and cute and she looked beautiful. No idea what's going on with her ass, maybe she was wearing a weird padding or smth.

The thing that after such an important speech and the fact that she performed some "fans" (they aren't) comment ONLY about a physical part of her body, encapsulates what is wrong with this society.

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

Thank you @robster and @Mensch for sharing your information with us. We love and appreciate and respect you as valued members of MadonnaNation.

I agree ! Thank you for giving us hints first 

What a fantastic way for a handful of lucky fans to celebrate the New Year with the Queen. Lolz and some are complaining. People keep saying the new song has to drop insert date here. Clearly, it won't happen #soon enough, so see you all in spring. 

Happy 2019 everyone.

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I did a screen grab from the videos.. its some round flat disk she has in her pocket?

its bizarre

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 6.57.10 AM.png

:DDDDDD omg i’m done.

It was so nice of Madonna to perform at the bar. I can't with all the complaining about her butt.

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

I did a screen grab from the videos.. its some round flat disk she has in her back pocket?

its bizarre

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 6.57.10 AM.png

its a removable butt cheek

the new grilzz to annoy her stupid fans

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

The thing that after such an important speech and the fact that she performed some "fans" (they aren't) comment ONLY about a physical part of her body, encapsulates what is wrong with this society.

Totally. That’s insane. But always the same people if you read carefully...

Yeah, you're all doing right, being fan from a woman who always was criticized for appearance, and making the same thing.

Is her ass important? If is an implant or not, doesn't matter. We love her soul, her presence, her voice, her history, not her ass...

5 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

That ass is ridiculous. Who did that to her is stupid. She is too small and tiny for that ass. 

I’m surprised you’re still allowed to post here tbqh. You should have the decency to log out and never come back.

Yes, it was a great surprise, yes, it was a wonderful and important speech. Yes, she looked beautiful much better than the MTV awards. However, it is hard to avoid how odd her ass looks. It takes away from the entire appearance for me because it looks weird. I don't think it is a mic pack or a disc as shown in that photoshopped image. I'm not trying to shame her or take anything away from her I'm just a bit put off by it and it was also evident at the MTV awards as well. I hope it is just padding and nothing else. She would've looked absolutely flawless if it wasn't for that.

24 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

Yeah, you're all doing right, being fan from a woman who always was criticized for appearance, and making the same thing.

Is her ass important? If is an implant or not, doesn't matter. We love her soul, her presence, her voice, her history, not her ass...

Exactly!! I think Girl had something to say last night. Not only did she come out to sing, she did it with a "prayer" and an important message for herself and for us all to find love and common ground in a time that's divided and not so full of love....and that we can and should to this no matter whether a person is a man or a woman, gay or straight, Democrat or Republican(etc), ugly or pretty,  young or old, fat ass or skinny ass, and the list goes on.  What's important is that we all love and stop the hate.