Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for those in attendance and I would have given anything to be there! Beautiful speech, great crowd interaction, lovely voice, so sweet that she had her son on stage ( you could tell he was nervous ). This is all that matters. All the negativity can stay in 2018 please. 

@robster and @Mensch thank you for everything! I hope you’ll continue, if you can, with sharing any new music tidbits you hear through the grapevine. 

It’s 2019 and we are officially getting new Madonna music this year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, peter said:

Robster, we are grateful to you and @Mensch for sharing! Please don’t let any negativity affect your generous spirit. 😘 xoxo

I second this! Appreciate everything and this was a nice little surprise for us!! ❤️

We're in for one hell of a Madonna year!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Oops....sorry @the-queen for not thanking you.  THANK YOU!!!  And Happy New Year, also.  :kiss2:

 

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

@the-queen @robster @Mensch  check the nudes in your dm’s, thank you, next.

It was a cute moment, relax and get ready for the new era.

Also was this look a nod to her iconic DSS one? With the bow in the head? 

Thank you! I was desperate for photos and made it happen for everyone. Have a great New Year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Plaything said:

She wanted to do something special for the gays. For free. And yet here were are, complaining about her ass, complaining that she didn’t perform this or that...ugh, happy new year, I guess. I hope M never reads any comments from her FANS.

Well said. And she did it on NYE, no less. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Omg her ass looked big but maybe it's just the angle or whatever. 

Anyway, was very cool that she stopped by there.

That bar isn't very big. Patrons must have been shook to see her up close. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, peter said:

Robster, we are grateful to you and @Mensch for sharing! Please don’t let any negativity affect your generous spirit. 😘 xoxo

Same here!!! So thankful!!! Happy new year guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who could expect her to debut new music in such small event on NYE? Without any promo or indication of release. Worst idea ever. Don't be stupid.

Edited by Juann
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Nobody said she's gonna drop or sing a new song.

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Plaything said:

She wanted to do something special for the gays. For free. And yet here were are, complaining about her ass, complaining that she didn’t perform this or that...ugh, happy new year, I guess. I hope M never reads any comments from her FANS.

They’re so embarrassing. Trust me, they won’t last long here if they keep it up as we dive into this new era. They can take their soul sucking whining and drama to atrl or that refugee forum. 

And a lot of people here owe Mensch and Robster an apology for doubting them and even insulting them despite that they are great posters who have a long history here of being reliable with their Madonna scoops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Magician said:

They’re so embarrassing. Trust me, they won’t last long here if they keep it up as we dive into this new era. They can take their soul sucking whining and drama to atrl or that refugee forum. 

And a lot of people here owe Mensch and Robster an apology for doubting them and even insulting them despite that they are great posters who have a long history here of being reliable with their Madonna scoops.

@Confessit ask to be banned.

 

thanks. 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

You have 70 posts and that’s the best you can bring?

TRY HARDER.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, techno101 said:

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

Oh go suck someone's dick! Seriously?! Mensch shared what he knew, which resulted in a couple of fans actually being there to see Madonna in the flesh. It might not matter to you, but it mattered enough to her be there at the stroke of midnight to sing a couple of songs to some people instead of spending it at home with her family. Mensch shared what he knew as did I. During the day info gets released little by little and is altered, changed and corrected. We do what we can to keep people up to date to the best of our abilities. "This is not nice"... go do something productive instead of bring everyone down with your negativity. That's soooo 2018! Happy new year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

Not happy? well leave the thread and go enjoy your day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, robster said:

Oh go suck someone's dick! Seriously?! Mensch shared what he knew, which resulted in a couple of fans actually being there to see Madonna in the flesh. It might not matter to you, but it mattered enough to her be there at the stroke of midnight to sing a couple of songs to some people instead of spending it at home with her family. Mensch shared what he knew as did I. During the day info gets released little by little and is altered, changed and corrected. We do what we can to keep people up to date to the best of our abilities. "This is not nice"... go do something productive instead of bring everyone down with your negativity. That's soooo 2018! Happy new year!

🙄 Your excitement ended up being self-serving and being about seeing Madonna in person, at the expense of a lot of fans who were looking forward to new album news. There's no way she changed her mind last minute about a single release. This never was happening. Happy 2019, and I'm glad you and Mensch had better nights than some of us did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Again, incorrect. Here was the hint:

What I heard has me dizzy. I’m literally nauseous and feeling like I might pass out. I’m sorry I can’t say a SINGLE word or detail but all will be revealed #SOON! 

This clearly was alluding to a new single, and most of the fanbase was hyped as a result. This wasn't nice.

You can't get mad at the messenger. That was your interpretation of the hint but never did he say anything definite about new music being released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, techno101 said:

🙄 Your excitement ended up being self-serving and being about seeing Madonna in person, at the expense of a lot of fans who were looking forward to new album news. There's no way she changed her mind last minute about a single release. This never was happening. Happy 2019, and I'm glad you and Mensch had better nights than some of us did. 

OMG! Entitled much!

You are being very childish.

Information was passed on as best to ability based on what was heard.....not directly through her people.

Be grateful we still get to see her perform, and be grateful we got any news or footage at all!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...