NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

1 minute ago, techno101 said:

Never mind the comments here...you are quite attractive 😍

Thank you.Β  XOXOXΒ  I should get so sensitive.Β 

She wanted to do something special for the gays. For free. And yet here were are, complaining about her ass, complaining that she didn’t perform this or that...ugh, happy new year, I guess. I hope M never reads any comments from her FANS.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

to all the people complaining about the hype... sometimes you get crumbs of news and some thing materialize and others don't, but you share what you know. If you want me to keep my mouth shut next time, fine. But I'm not responsible for any hype, I share what I can and am allowed to! Don't shoot the messenger!

Robster, we are grateful to you and @MenschΒ for sharing! Please don’t let any negativity affect your generous spirit. 😘 xoxo

Just now, robster said:

to all the people complaining about the hype... sometimes you get crumbs of news and some thing materialize and others don't, but you share what you know. If you want me to keep my mouth shut next time, fine. But I'm not responsible for any hype, I share what I can and am allowed to! Don't shoot the messenger!

thank you, @robsterΒ  some people are never satisfied.Β  Others, give them an inch....they'll expect a mile.Β  I (for one) appreciate all that you and @MenschΒ provide.Β  Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!!

17 minutes ago, peter said:

Thanks, @the-queen! She looks gorgeous!

And thanks again to @MenschΒ & @robsterΒ for tipping us off to be ready for this appearance!Β 

No worries, this stuff is what I live for. I’m always looking for Madonna photos, so new content gets my heart racing.

Just now, Plaything said:

She wanted to do something special for the gays. For free. And yet here were are, complaining about her ass, complaining that she didn’t perform this or that...ugh, happy new year, I guess. I hope M never reads any comments from her FANS.

With you. This.Β 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

to all the people complaining about the hype... sometimes you get crumbs of news and some thing materialize and others don't, but you share what you know. If you want Mensch and me to keep our mouths shut next time, fine. But we were not responsible for any hype, we share what we can and are allowed to! Don't shoot the messenger!

So true. Please keep on sharing!!! We love:inlove: all the info !!

nobody ever said it was gonna be about new music so we got ourselves hyped for no reason lol

having said that, it wouldn't really hurt to try an acoustic version of some other song next time because.... Like a prayer... again...Β :manson:

11 minutes ago, BangGangUK said:

It reminds me of your face..both quite unpalatable.

Imagine starting your 2019 by insulting someone's looks on an internet message board

Anyways, I'm happy with what we got!! She looked cute and her speech and performance were good!!! Happy new year everyone!!!!

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Seriously you're complaining about her ass? When she was speaking about LGBT community?

This

Guest FilmGuy1968

Yeah, I am quite happy. She is building buzz for her historic Stonewall performance that is probably more important than the album.

Btw, she did mention a couple times in the speech that she would surprise people this year with random acts of kindness! And that her bitchyness was so last year now that we are in 2019. Maybe this reffers to future release plans, to just spring release stuff on people without any warning... she repeated that a couple of times!

Just now, cocolattee said:

nobody ever said it was gonna be about new music so we got ourselves hyped for no reason lol

having said that, it wouldn't really hurt to an acoustic version of some other song next time because.... Like a prayer... again...Β :manson:

That's not true, actually. There were many hints alluding to a new single. This was lame, period.

17 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg no new song but she was incredible!!!!!Β 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! for sharing the moment with us!!! :inlove:Β Love it!