NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

6 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Madona wasn't embarrassed by the fall?! Come on! She's the biggest perfectionist in the pop world.

It wasn’t her fault. She powered on after the fall like a pro and finished her performance. She showed how strong and experienced she is. Nothing to be embarrassed about on her part at all. 

On 8 January 2019 at 5:59 AM, Je5u5 said:

Some here remind me of those crazy Gaga fans that were convinced the mess her career has been since Born This Way was intentional and some sort of performance piece on the "decay of the blonde pop star" 🤣

I feel the exact same way. People I used to have so much time for have become so sycophantic and insufferable that I just can't bare them anymore. 

Seriously. I love her. But her ass. No it’s not natural and it look awful! Even if her new album is great that’s all media and people will talk about. I feel sad. She doesn’t need to do stuff like that. Whyyyyyy???  Oh well.. guess I’ll get over it. I am a fan. I do love her. Don’t f with me. You all can see it.

Edited by Chrisquis

3 hours ago, Chrisquis said:

Seriously. I love her. But her ass. No it’s not natural and it look awful! Even if her new album is great that’s all media and people will talk about. I feel sad. She doesn’t need to do stuff like that. Whyyyyyy???  Oh well.. guess I’ll get over it. I am a fan. I do love her. Don’t f with me. You all can see it.

You are 2 weeks late

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Just posted

It was uploaded to M YouTube 5 days ago, but only available under the Uploads Playlist/Row on Home Page. It just now got moved to the top of the home page, yet another evidence/indication that we are getting ready for new visuals/content to be released #soon.

Have you also notice that the Music Video Playlist (under Videography row)  got updated/reshuffled as well?  La Isla Bonita is now first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

will  there be an announcement tomorrow about her performing at the pride in june?

We’ll see! I’m nervous, excited and don’t know what to think!!! Maybe tomorrow. Maybe they will hold back until a week or two after to announce her

17 hours ago, Mensch said:

We’ll see! I’m nervous, excited and don’t know what to think!!! Maybe tomorrow. Maybe they will hold back until a week or two after to announce her

Any news? ☺

4 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Any news? ☺

They will announce artists in the coming weeks so basically M will be announced LAST likely at the end of March beginning of April 

Just now, Mensch said:

They will announce artists in the coming weeks so basically M will be announced LAST likely at the end of March beginning of April 

Thanks for the info...the waiting is endless

tenor.gif

I can't at the ridiculousness of the pricing for the Sunday Pride Island event- and even more ridiculous that it's already sold out before any announcement of the performer. 🤣

38 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

I can't at the ridiculousness of the pricing for the Sunday Pride Island event- and even more ridiculous that it's already sold out before any announcement of the performer. 🤣

That’s cause all the rich guys that have connections within the events know it’s M and told their friends to snatch tickets immediately. Now they are gone but luckily I got one from a friend who bought an extra as back up! 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

That’s cause all the rich guys that have connections within the events know it’s M and told their friends to snatch tickets immediately. Now they are gone but luckily I got one from a friend who bought an extra as back up! 

OMG! I m so happy for you! You deserve it! You and robster are the only ones serving the REAL news here! ❤️

10 hours ago, elijah said:

OMG! I m so happy for you! You deserve it! You and robster are the only ones serving the REAL news here! ❤️

Thank you! I lucked out. It’s a blessing! 

7 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Rumblings that Stefani Germanotta could the Pride island performer that Sunday. The plot thickens...

I’ll burn my ticket. Can you imagine she shows up with M lmfao I would probably jump into the hudson 

11 minutes ago, runa said:

:dead:

Also it’s the one event I’d do MDMA or I’ll be really drunk and Itll either turn into a horrible nightmarish X trip or I’d get violently ill and vomit across the audience! Lmfao