NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

I don't think this clip has been posted here yet, you can hear the beautiful note in full here  :inlove:

*SWOOOOOON* 🤩😍

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

I don't think this clip has been posted here yet, you can hear the beautiful note in full here  :inlove:

Just stunningly beautiful! And I'm love loving David!!

oh i love it when she fucks up even removing her ear piece after it like ..fuck this shit lol ...she rely too much on her ear piece when performing

36 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

She really sounded amazing and looked good. As for the ass, I think she used padding.

lol how can she get the words muddled up to like a prayer when shes sang it like 1000 times lol ..

23 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

oh i love it when she fucks up even removing her ear piece after it like ..fuck this shit lol ...she rely too much on her ear piece when performing

lol how can she get the words muddled up to like a prayer when shes sang it like 1000 times lol ..

Because of remixes, different arrangements, etc. And, as we’ve discussed on the forum in other threads previously, the song is structured in an unusual way. I know it seems “obvious” to us when we’re singing along, but, although she has sung it millions of times, each tour/time has variations, and that means your memory can make a mistake sometimes. I can understand how it can happen. 

1 minute ago, peter said:

Because of remixes, different arrangements, etc. And, as we’ve discussed on the forum in other threads previously, the song is structured in an unusual way. I know it seems “obvious” to us when we’re singing along, but, although she has sung it millions of times, each tour/time has variations, and that means your memory can make a mistake sometimes. I can understand how it can happen. 

yeah i can understand i just find it funny when she messes up because shes such a perfectionist 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Just stunningly beautiful! And I'm love loving David!!

Yes. Love her speech, her enthusiasm and David is always so supportive and lovely. That song really suits her voice and I hope her cover version appears somewhere for fans to buy and own. Needs to be recorded by Madonna.   She really knows how to sing with feeling and love and " I can't help falling in love"  demonstrates that ability in spades. 

16 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes. Love her speech, her enthusiasm and David is always so supportive and lovely. That song really suits her voice and I hope her cover version appears somewhere for fans to buy and own. Needs to be recorded by Madonna.   She really knows how to sing with feeling and love and " I can't help falling in love"  demonstrates that ability in spades. 

You said it. I love that "feeling" too. It's angel beautiful like. 

4 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I was a bit worried when she went into her higher register but you could tell she was very confident singing in that key and did it with such great ease. 

Indeed! What a gift she gave us and perfect to start the new year with.

What a wonderful way to bring in the new year! I am so excited about this upcoming era. She has been getting wonderful buzz and press from this. She is such a kind, wonderful and amazing human being. 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Indeed! What a gift she gave us and perfect to start the new year with.

Simple things mean so much. A beautiful woman smiling, singing and encouraging random acts of kindness. This is why Madonna is an inspiration to me, and why I devote so much of my time to her. She’s worth it.

2 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Simple things mean so much. A beautiful woman smiling, singing and encouraging random acts of kindness. This is why Madonna is an inspiration to me, and why I devote so much of my time to her. She’s worth it.

Ditto! I love too how she makes people think and starts a discussion ....and now it's with a big ass too. Hilarious.  She's something else. 

1 hour ago, mmmike said:

What a wonderful way to bring in the new year! I am so excited about this upcoming era. She has been getting wonderful buzz and press from this. She is such a kind, wonderful and amazing human being. 

What an experience you had!!! The speech and live performances with David!!!  HEAVEN!!!! And thank you again for trying to stream it for us last night!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Can't wait for what is to come too!!! And I bet, we will see official footage in some format or another at some point in the future.

12 hours ago, Herfaceremains said:

What a fantastic way to bring in the new year! 2019 promises to be extraordinary...and without intended pettiness, I am so thrilled she is coming back to her roots to remind people that she is the ultimate gay icon; the one who has been most impactful in mainstreaming and elevating gay culture and identity, and the most vocal and steadfast ally we have ever had when it really counted. This is going to be an amazing year, and Madonna is going to be a huge contributor to that reality! I cannot emphasize how impressed I am by that higher register delivery at the end of “can’t help falling in love”! The woman can sing! I’m all for eradicating negativity too. We have had plenty of time to adjust to the changing times, including Madonna’s personal body choices! No censorship please, but try to focus on the message. Listen and learn! Time to focus on kindness and being our best selves. I’m so honored that I have had this fabulous woman to look up to for almost a lifetime!

:thumbsup:Well said!!!

Let's hope for a fantastic era. March is right around the corner. She needs to keep the momentum going.

6 hours ago, Nonoka said:

The high notes she hit... her voice sounds so STRONG. IM SO HAPPY